*A rep for Tupac Shakur’s estate says the family will sue anyone attempting to sell a newly-surfaced 1991 video showing the rapper receiving oral sex.
The family spokesperson tells TMZ that only the estate has the power to authorize the use of Tupac’s image for commercial use, and there’s no way the sex tape will ever get the proper approval.
Afeni Shakur, is aware of the tape, according to TMZ, and has told her spokesperson, “Get the legal team ready because [we] will not allow someone to put it out.”
The rep says the estate is trying to figure out who is marketing the tape by attempting to identify the individuals who appear on film, including the leading lady, believing one of them might be the culprit.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here