*A rep for Tupac Shakur’s estate says the family will sue anyone attempting to sell a newly-surfaced 1991 video showing the rapper receiving oral sex.
The family spokesperson tells TMZ that only the estate has the power to authorize the use of Tupac’s image for commercial use, and there’s no way the sex tape will ever get the proper approval.
Afeni Shakur, is aware of the tape, according to TMZ, and has told her spokesperson, “Get the legal team ready because [we] will not allow someone to put it out.”
The rep says the estate is trying to figure out who is marketing the tape by attempting to identify the individuals who appear on film, including the leading lady, believing one of them might be the culprit.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here