The former talk show host told Wendy Williams that she’s pretty excited about the project.
“You were really one of the first supporters of ‘Satan’s Sisters,'” she told Wendy Williams. “So I’m going to tell you something that maybe I’m not supposed to. This will be the first time that I’ve said it out loud. They are turning it into a television show. I can’t tell you anymore yet, but it is a done deal.”
She didn’t share anymore of the details. So we’re just going to have to wait until it’s all official.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here