The former talk show host told Wendy Williams that she’s pretty excited about the project.
“You were really one of the first supporters of ‘Satan’s Sisters,'” she told Wendy Williams. “So I’m going to tell you something that maybe I’m not supposed to. This will be the first time that I’ve said it out loud. They are turning it into a television show. I can’t tell you anymore yet, but it is a done deal.”
She didn’t share anymore of the details. So we’re just going to have to wait until it’s all official.
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here