While we first believed her primary reason for ditching the show was due to the show’s drama, we found out that she left because she got a gig as a reporter for the Conrad Murray trial.
Yeah, that’s a big deal.
NecoleBitchie.com first spotted the reality television star – on a YouTube video (see below) – outside of the courthouse, not blending with the other reporters on the steps.
She was seen scribbling down notes from the court reporter and has surfaced as a reporter for The Huffington Post. She gives a week-to-week summary of the trial with her touch added to the news.
Williams is actually a pretty good reporter who breaks down some of the more challenging legal issues for the average reader.
Check out the video and see if you can spot her in the crowd:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here