While we first believed her primary reason for ditching the show was due to the show’s drama, we found out that she left because she got a gig as a reporter for the Conrad Murray trial.
Yeah, that’s a big deal.
NecoleBitchie.com first spotted the reality television star – on a YouTube video (see below) – outside of the courthouse, not blending with the other reporters on the steps.
She was seen scribbling down notes from the court reporter and has surfaced as a reporter for The Huffington Post. She gives a week-to-week summary of the trial with her touch added to the news.
Williams is actually a pretty good reporter who breaks down some of the more challenging legal issues for the average reader.
Check out the video and see if you can spot her in the crowd:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here