While we first believed her primary reason for ditching the show was due to the show’s drama, we found out that she left because she got a gig as a reporter for the Conrad Murray trial.
Yeah, that’s a big deal.
NecoleBitchie.com first spotted the reality television star – on a YouTube video (see below) – outside of the courthouse, not blending with the other reporters on the steps.
She was seen scribbling down notes from the court reporter and has surfaced as a reporter for The Huffington Post. She gives a week-to-week summary of the trial with her touch added to the news.
Williams is actually a pretty good reporter who breaks down some of the more challenging legal issues for the average reader.
Check out the video and see if you can spot her in the crowd:
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here