While we first believed her primary reason for ditching the show was due to the show’s drama, we found out that she left because she got a gig as a reporter for the Conrad Murray trial.
Yeah, that’s a big deal.
NecoleBitchie.com first spotted the reality television star – on a YouTube video (see below) – outside of the courthouse, not blending with the other reporters on the steps.
She was seen scribbling down notes from the court reporter and has surfaced as a reporter for The Huffington Post. She gives a week-to-week summary of the trial with her touch added to the news.
Williams is actually a pretty good reporter who breaks down some of the more challenging legal issues for the average reader.
Check out the video and see if you can spot her in the crowd:
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here