*Jay Z has recruited singer Trey Songz to serve as the face of Rocawear’s new men’s fragrance, Evolution.
The scent is a joint venture between Jay Z’s company and Elizabeth Arden, according to a statement.
“Progression is key in all aspects of life, especially in your growth as a man,” Songz says. “Rocawear Evolution is for the man that understands the importance of honoring the past, but is confident enough to create and design his own future. I’m proud to personify that message.”
Jay Z is certain he has picked the right man for the job, adding, “We are excited to have Trey as the face of our new fragrance. He opened for me on the Blue Print 3 Tour to venues full of screaming women. He is the perfect person to communicate Evolution.”
Watch teaser clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Azealia Banks Advises Beyonce to 'Stay Under Jay-z’s Foot'
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here