*Jay Z has recruited singer Trey Songz to serve as the face of Rocawear’s new men’s fragrance, Evolution.
The scent is a joint venture between Jay Z’s company and Elizabeth Arden, according to a statement.
“Progression is key in all aspects of life, especially in your growth as a man,” Songz says. “Rocawear Evolution is for the man that understands the importance of honoring the past, but is confident enough to create and design his own future. I’m proud to personify that message.”
Jay Z is certain he has picked the right man for the job, adding, “We are excited to have Trey as the face of our new fragrance. He opened for me on the Blue Print 3 Tour to venues full of screaming women. He is the perfect person to communicate Evolution.”
Watch teaser clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here