*Jay Z has recruited singer Trey Songz to serve as the face of Rocawear’s new men’s fragrance, Evolution.
The scent is a joint venture between Jay Z’s company and Elizabeth Arden, according to a statement.
“Progression is key in all aspects of life, especially in your growth as a man,” Songz says. “Rocawear Evolution is for the man that understands the importance of honoring the past, but is confident enough to create and design his own future. I’m proud to personify that message.”
Jay Z is certain he has picked the right man for the job, adding, “We are excited to have Trey as the face of our new fragrance. He opened for me on the Blue Print 3 Tour to venues full of screaming women. He is the perfect person to communicate Evolution.”
Watch teaser clips below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here