*Jay Z has recruited singer Trey Songz to serve as the face of Rocawear’s new men’s fragrance, Evolution.
The scent is a joint venture between Jay Z’s company and Elizabeth Arden, according to a statement.
“Progression is key in all aspects of life, especially in your growth as a man,” Songz says. “Rocawear Evolution is for the man that understands the importance of honoring the past, but is confident enough to create and design his own future. I’m proud to personify that message.”
Jay Z is certain he has picked the right man for the job, adding, “We are excited to have Trey as the face of our new fragrance. He opened for me on the Blue Print 3 Tour to venues full of screaming women. He is the perfect person to communicate Evolution.”
Watch teaser clips below.
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here