*Usher became involved in a heated dispute last weekend after a woman accused him of leaving his car in a handicapped parking spot, reports TMZ.
According to WENN, the R&B star was in Atlanta on Saturday (Oct 22) for the city’s annual Little 5 Points Halloween Parade when a woman accused him of parking in the reserved spot. She asked him to move his vehicle and he reportedly refused, leading to a heated argument.
Footage of the incident, obtained by TMZ.com, shows the unnamed female shouting angrily at the star, pointing her finger at him and telling him, “You don’t belong here!”
The woman was pulled away by a group of people in Halloween costumes, including a man dressed as Elvis Presley who stepped in to break up the argument.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here