*Thanks to her co-star in “The Help,” news of Viola Davis adopting a baby was revealed before the actress herself could make the announcement.
During a speech honoring Davis at an ELLE Women in Hollywood event sponsored by Calvin Klein and L’Oreal Paris in Los Angeles Monday, Spencer revealed that the Academy Award-nominated actress became a mom “like, two days ago.”
In her own speech later, Davis, 46, confirmed the new addition, a boy named Genesis.
Davis and her husband, actor Julian Tennon, announced in August that they were planning to adopt. This is the first child for the couple.
Tennon has two children from previous relationships.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here