*Thanks to her co-star in “The Help,” news of Viola Davis adopting a baby was revealed before the actress herself could make the announcement.
During a speech honoring Davis at an ELLE Women in Hollywood event sponsored by Calvin Klein and L’Oreal Paris in Los Angeles Monday, Spencer revealed that the Academy Award-nominated actress became a mom “like, two days ago.”
In her own speech later, Davis, 46, confirmed the new addition, a boy named Genesis.
Davis and her husband, actor Julian Tennon, announced in August that they were planning to adopt. This is the first child for the couple.
Tennon has two children from previous relationships.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here