*In this week’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar heads to the Windy City for a guest turn as a morning D.J., Trina finds out her husband Gabe has a GPS tracker on her cell phone and a frustrated Towanda strongly suggests that her husband Andre take a break from his relationship book and get a job that actually earns money. [Scroll down to see a clip.]
It’s quite apparent that the show’s second season is airing more dirty laundry from the married Braxton siblings than season one.
“For the first season, it was like an introduction to the Braxton sisters and the mom,” Traci tells EURweb’s Lee Bailey in an exclusive phone interview. “This season is basically talking about why Trina and her husband are at odds, why Towanda is the way she is with her husband, and it’s just more in depth about our lives and our professions.”
Tamar – also on the phone, along with sisters Trina and Towanda – had to interject with further explanation of Traci’s answer. Listen below.
Thursday’s episode, “A Snooping Dog,” airs at 9 p.m.
Below: Tamar does radio, Andre does a book, and all hell breaks loose between Trina and Gabe in the episode “A Snoping Dog,” premiering Thursday at 9 p.m.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here