*In this week’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar heads to the Windy City for a guest turn as a morning D.J., Trina finds out her husband Gabe has a GPS tracker on her cell phone and a frustrated Towanda strongly suggests that her husband Andre take a break from his relationship book and get a job that actually earns money. [Scroll down to see a clip.]
It’s quite apparent that the show’s second season is airing more dirty laundry from the married Braxton siblings than season one.
“For the first season, it was like an introduction to the Braxton sisters and the mom,” Traci tells EURweb’s Lee Bailey in an exclusive phone interview. “This season is basically talking about why Trina and her husband are at odds, why Towanda is the way she is with her husband, and it’s just more in depth about our lives and our professions.”
Tamar – also on the phone, along with sisters Trina and Towanda – had to interject with further explanation of Traci’s answer. Listen below.
Thursday’s episode, “A Snooping Dog,” airs at 9 p.m.
Below: Tamar does radio, Andre does a book, and all hell breaks loose between Trina and Gabe in the episode “A Snoping Dog,” premiering Thursday at 9 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here