*In this week’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar heads to the Windy City for a guest turn as a morning D.J., Trina finds out her husband Gabe has a GPS tracker on her cell phone and a frustrated Towanda strongly suggests that her husband Andre take a break from his relationship book and get a job that actually earns money. [Scroll down to see a clip.]
It’s quite apparent that the show’s second season is airing more dirty laundry from the married Braxton siblings than season one.
“For the first season, it was like an introduction to the Braxton sisters and the mom,” Traci tells EURweb’s Lee Bailey in an exclusive phone interview. “This season is basically talking about why Trina and her husband are at odds, why Towanda is the way she is with her husband, and it’s just more in depth about our lives and our professions.”
Tamar – also on the phone, along with sisters Trina and Towanda – had to interject with further explanation of Traci’s answer. Listen below.
Thursday’s episode, “A Snooping Dog,” airs at 9 p.m.
Below: Tamar does radio, Andre does a book, and all hell breaks loose between Trina and Gabe in the episode “A Snoping Dog,” premiering Thursday at 9 p.m.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here