*In this week’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar heads to the Windy City for a guest turn as a morning D.J., Trina finds out her husband Gabe has a GPS tracker on her cell phone and a frustrated Towanda strongly suggests that her husband Andre take a break from his relationship book and get a job that actually earns money. [Scroll down to see a clip.]
It’s quite apparent that the show’s second season is airing more dirty laundry from the married Braxton siblings than season one.
“For the first season, it was like an introduction to the Braxton sisters and the mom,” Traci tells EURweb’s Lee Bailey in an exclusive phone interview. “This season is basically talking about why Trina and her husband are at odds, why Towanda is the way she is with her husband, and it’s just more in depth about our lives and our professions.”
Tamar – also on the phone, along with sisters Trina and Towanda – had to interject with further explanation of Traci’s answer. Listen below.
Thursday’s episode, “A Snooping Dog,” airs at 9 p.m.
Below: Tamar does radio, Andre does a book, and all hell breaks loose between Trina and Gabe in the episode “A Snoping Dog,” premiering Thursday at 9 p.m.
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here