*In this week’s episode of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar heads to the Windy City for a guest turn as a morning D.J., Trina finds out her husband Gabe has a GPS tracker on her cell phone and a frustrated Towanda strongly suggests that her husband Andre take a break from his relationship book and get a job that actually earns money. [Scroll down to see a clip.]
It’s quite apparent that the show’s second season is airing more dirty laundry from the married Braxton siblings than season one.
“For the first season, it was like an introduction to the Braxton sisters and the mom,” Traci tells EURweb’s Lee Bailey in an exclusive phone interview. “This season is basically talking about why Trina and her husband are at odds, why Towanda is the way she is with her husband, and it’s just more in depth about our lives and our professions.”
Tamar – also on the phone, along with sisters Trina and Towanda – had to interject with further explanation of Traci’s answer. Listen below.
Thursday’s episode, “A Snooping Dog,” airs at 9 p.m.
Below: Tamar does radio, Andre does a book, and all hell breaks loose between Trina and Gabe in the episode “A Snoping Dog,” premiering Thursday at 9 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here