*Vh1’s “Love & Hip Hop” has proven to be on the violent side of reality show sets.
To keep the show going, security measure have been amped up a bit with a total ban of all glass and metal silverware on the set due to the bloody, weave-pulling fights among cast members.
Fabolous’ baby mama Emily Bustamante tells TMZ, the massive blowout between Jim Jones’ fiancee Chrissy Lampkin and Juelz Santana’s lady Kimbella Vanderhee during Monday’s episode was the final straw. (Scroll down to watch.)
Producers are done with treating the cast members like adults. Everyone use strictly plastic ware while the cameras are rolling. Oh and we almost forgot to add that each member will have her own personal bodyguard wherever she goes.
In the meantime, season two kicks off soon and is expected to a more in depth look into the lives of the ladies.
Singer Olivia said this time around is going to be interesting and very different.
“Just know that I took on something very big for me, that was a big issue for me head on, we did it on the show,” she told Chicago’s WGCI Morning Riot Show. “I don’t even want to say what type of person and give it away, just know there’s a lot of things going on, like things in my past that I was just like you know what? I need to say something, I need to address it because it has always bothered me when I was over at the unit and I’m just going to go for it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here