*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, supposedly 33, tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on Nov. 11, and welcomed a son, KJ, earlier this year.
Bravo announced today that it had cameras rolling in the two weeks leading up to the nuptials, and will present the footage in a spinoff reality series titled, “Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding.”
“I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life,” Zolciak said in a statement. “My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can’t wait to share with all of you!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here