*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, supposedly 33, tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on Nov. 11, and welcomed a son, KJ, earlier this year.
Bravo announced today that it had cameras rolling in the two weeks leading up to the nuptials, and will present the footage in a spinoff reality series titled, “Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding.”
“I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life,” Zolciak said in a statement. “My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can’t wait to share with all of you!”
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here