*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, supposedly 33, tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on Nov. 11, and welcomed a son, KJ, earlier this year.
Bravo announced today that it had cameras rolling in the two weeks leading up to the nuptials, and will present the footage in a spinoff reality series titled, “Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding.”
“I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life,” Zolciak said in a statement. “My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can’t wait to share with all of you!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here