*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, supposedly 33, tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on Nov. 11, and welcomed a son, KJ, earlier this year.
Bravo announced today that it had cameras rolling in the two weeks leading up to the nuptials, and will present the footage in a spinoff reality series titled, “Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding.”
“I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life,” Zolciak said in a statement. “My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can’t wait to share with all of you!”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here