*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, supposedly 33, tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on Nov. 11, and welcomed a son, KJ, earlier this year.
Bravo announced today that it had cameras rolling in the two weeks leading up to the nuptials, and will present the footage in a spinoff reality series titled, “Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding.”
“I am so excited to give an up close and personal look at the next chapter in my life,” Zolciak said in a statement. “My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great! I can’t wait to share with all of you!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here