*If there’s one thing that Atlanta knows how to do, it’s have a good time at the roller rink.
The 2011 Roll Over Hunger Charity and Skate Jam, presented by music executive DeVyne Stephens and his non-profit DeVyne Intervention, raised money for the Hosea Feed the Hungry Foundation Holiday Dinner Program, which serves over 200,000 hot meals annually.
Others who rolled for the cause included producers Polow da Don, DJ Toomp, Atlanta Hawks star Josh Smith and actress Demetria McKinney.
All proceeds went directly to the foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here