*If there’s one thing that Atlanta knows how to do, it’s have a good time at the roller rink.
The 2011 Roll Over Hunger Charity and Skate Jam, presented by music executive DeVyne Stephens and his non-profit DeVyne Intervention, raised money for the Hosea Feed the Hungry Foundation Holiday Dinner Program, which serves over 200,000 hot meals annually.
Others who rolled for the cause included producers Polow da Don, DJ Toomp, Atlanta Hawks star Josh Smith and actress Demetria McKinney.
All proceeds went directly to the foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here