*Bow Wow is fighting back against reports that he owes nearly $100,000 in unpaid back taxes.
In a letter to fans that he posted on his blog, the rapper wrote, “TMZ saying they are about to runa story on me thats once again ‘Not True’.”
“im sitting in my beautiful condo as of RIGHT NOW that they said i dont have anymore. (Bow Wow with no home thats like a whore that doesn’t like d**k),” the 24-year-old continued. “We all know not to believe anything the media writes or blogs its their job to entertain the minds of the simple minded.”
TMZ has since published the story that Bow Wow is in trouble with the IRS. The federal government has reportedly filed a tax lien against the rapper in Florida, and according to the documents, the “Lottery Ticket” actor owes the government $91,105.61 for unpaid taxes dating back to 2006.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here