*Bow Wow is fighting back against reports that he owes nearly $100,000 in unpaid back taxes.
In a letter to fans that he posted on his blog, the rapper wrote, “TMZ saying they are about to runa story on me thats once again ‘Not True’.”
“im sitting in my beautiful condo as of RIGHT NOW that they said i dont have anymore. (Bow Wow with no home thats like a whore that doesn’t like d**k),” the 24-year-old continued. “We all know not to believe anything the media writes or blogs its their job to entertain the minds of the simple minded.”
TMZ has since published the story that Bow Wow is in trouble with the IRS. The federal government has reportedly filed a tax lien against the rapper in Florida, and according to the documents, the “Lottery Ticket” actor owes the government $91,105.61 for unpaid taxes dating back to 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here