*Bow Wow is fighting back against reports that he owes nearly $100,000 in unpaid back taxes.
In a letter to fans that he posted on his blog, the rapper wrote, “TMZ saying they are about to runa story on me thats once again ‘Not True’.”
“im sitting in my beautiful condo as of RIGHT NOW that they said i dont have anymore. (Bow Wow with no home thats like a whore that doesn’t like d**k),” the 24-year-old continued. “We all know not to believe anything the media writes or blogs its their job to entertain the minds of the simple minded.”
TMZ has since published the story that Bow Wow is in trouble with the IRS. The federal government has reportedly filed a tax lien against the rapper in Florida, and according to the documents, the “Lottery Ticket” actor owes the government $91,105.61 for unpaid taxes dating back to 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here