*Bow Wow is fighting back against reports that he owes nearly $100,000 in unpaid back taxes.
In a letter to fans that he posted on his blog, the rapper wrote, “TMZ saying they are about to runa story on me thats once again ‘Not True’.”
“im sitting in my beautiful condo as of RIGHT NOW that they said i dont have anymore. (Bow Wow with no home thats like a whore that doesn’t like d**k),” the 24-year-old continued. “We all know not to believe anything the media writes or blogs its their job to entertain the minds of the simple minded.”
TMZ has since published the story that Bow Wow is in trouble with the IRS. The federal government has reportedly filed a tax lien against the rapper in Florida, and according to the documents, the “Lottery Ticket” actor owes the government $91,105.61 for unpaid taxes dating back to 2006.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here