*Bow Wow is fighting back against reports that he owes nearly $100,000 in unpaid back taxes.
In a letter to fans that he posted on his blog, the rapper wrote, “TMZ saying they are about to runa story on me thats once again ‘Not True’.”
“im sitting in my beautiful condo as of RIGHT NOW that they said i dont have anymore. (Bow Wow with no home thats like a whore that doesn’t like d**k),” the 24-year-old continued. “We all know not to believe anything the media writes or blogs its their job to entertain the minds of the simple minded.”
TMZ has since published the story that Bow Wow is in trouble with the IRS. The federal government has reportedly filed a tax lien against the rapper in Florida, and according to the documents, the “Lottery Ticket” actor owes the government $91,105.61 for unpaid taxes dating back to 2006.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here