*Brandy Norwood, Ella Joyce and Jerry Stiller have been added to the cast of Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor,” reports Variety.
The trio joins Jurnee Smollett, Lance Gross, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams and Robbie Jones in the production.
As previously reported, Smollett plays marriage counselor Judith, an Ivy League-educated relationship expert who makes her living dispensing marital advice, but is so bored with her own marriage that she breaks her professional code and cheats with a smooth talking client only to realize she has made a huge mistake.
Gross will play Judith’s husband, Jones will play the “smooth talking client” who has an affair with Judith, Williams will play the owner of the firm where Smollett practices and Kardashian will play Smollett’s friend.
Brandy will play Gross’ co-worker.
Shooting is underway in Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here