*Brandy Norwood, Ella Joyce and Jerry Stiller have been added to the cast of Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor,” reports Variety.
The trio joins Jurnee Smollett, Lance Gross, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams and Robbie Jones in the production.
As previously reported, Smollett plays marriage counselor Judith, an Ivy League-educated relationship expert who makes her living dispensing marital advice, but is so bored with her own marriage that she breaks her professional code and cheats with a smooth talking client only to realize she has made a huge mistake.
Gross will play Judith’s husband, Jones will play the “smooth talking client” who has an affair with Judith, Williams will play the owner of the firm where Smollett practices and Kardashian will play Smollett’s friend.
Brandy will play Gross’ co-worker.
Shooting is underway in Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here