*Brandy Norwood, Ella Joyce and Jerry Stiller have been added to the cast of Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor,” reports Variety.
The trio joins Jurnee Smollett, Lance Gross, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams and Robbie Jones in the production.
As previously reported, Smollett plays marriage counselor Judith, an Ivy League-educated relationship expert who makes her living dispensing marital advice, but is so bored with her own marriage that she breaks her professional code and cheats with a smooth talking client only to realize she has made a huge mistake.
Gross will play Judith’s husband, Jones will play the “smooth talking client” who has an affair with Judith, Williams will play the owner of the firm where Smollett practices and Kardashian will play Smollett’s friend.
Brandy will play Gross’ co-worker.
Shooting is underway in Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here