*Brandy Norwood, Ella Joyce and Jerry Stiller have been added to the cast of Tyler Perry’s “The Marriage Counselor,” reports Variety.
The trio joins Jurnee Smollett, Lance Gross, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams and Robbie Jones in the production.
As previously reported, Smollett plays marriage counselor Judith, an Ivy League-educated relationship expert who makes her living dispensing marital advice, but is so bored with her own marriage that she breaks her professional code and cheats with a smooth talking client only to realize she has made a huge mistake.
Gross will play Judith’s husband, Jones will play the “smooth talking client” who has an affair with Judith, Williams will play the owner of the firm where Smollett practices and Kardashian will play Smollett’s friend.
Brandy will play Gross’ co-worker.
Shooting is underway in Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here