*As the Braxton sisters gear up for tonight’s season 2 premiere of their hit reality series “Braxton Family Values,” breakout star Tamar continues to focus on the health of her music producer husband Vincent Herbert, who remains hospitalized after suffering a pulmonary embolism despite reports last week that he had been released.
“The bottom line is he’s still in the hospital and he’s recuperating,” Tamar told EUR’s Lee Bailey exclusively in a phone interview Wednesday from the hospital.
“He’s out of the woods. He did have multiple clots in his lungs. They’ve been able to stabilize everything, but now he’s in the recuperating stage,” she said. “He’s not well enough to be at home.”
In the audio below, Tamar tells us when she expects Vincent to be released.
Below, Tamar – alongside Trina, Towanda and Traci – gives us an exclusive preview of what to expect this season on “Braxton Family Values,” which premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on WeTV. The siblings also clear up false reports that Toni left the show – a rumor that has the ladies completely baffled.
“All I know is she’s been taping an awful lot,” Tamar says below. “So does she have her own reality show going on, or is she still on the ‘Braxton Family Values?’”
Below, some season 2 sneak peeks and a promo to hold you over until tonight’s premiere…
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here