*As the Braxton sisters gear up for tonight’s season 2 premiere of their hit reality series “Braxton Family Values,” breakout star Tamar continues to focus on the health of her music producer husband Vincent Herbert, who remains hospitalized after suffering a pulmonary embolism despite reports last week that he had been released.
“The bottom line is he’s still in the hospital and he’s recuperating,” Tamar told EUR’s Lee Bailey exclusively in a phone interview Wednesday from the hospital.
“He’s out of the woods. He did have multiple clots in his lungs. They’ve been able to stabilize everything, but now he’s in the recuperating stage,” she said. “He’s not well enough to be at home.”
In the audio below, Tamar tells us when she expects Vincent to be released.
Below, Tamar – alongside Trina, Towanda and Traci – gives us an exclusive preview of what to expect this season on “Braxton Family Values,” which premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on WeTV. The siblings also clear up false reports that Toni left the show – a rumor that has the ladies completely baffled.
“All I know is she’s been taping an awful lot,” Tamar says below. “So does she have her own reality show going on, or is she still on the ‘Braxton Family Values?’”
Below, some season 2 sneak peeks and a promo to hold you over until tonight’s premiere…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here