*As the Braxton sisters gear up for tonight’s season 2 premiere of their hit reality series “Braxton Family Values,” breakout star Tamar continues to focus on the health of her music producer husband Vincent Herbert, who remains hospitalized after suffering a pulmonary embolism despite reports last week that he had been released.
“The bottom line is he’s still in the hospital and he’s recuperating,” Tamar told EUR’s Lee Bailey exclusively in a phone interview Wednesday from the hospital.
“He’s out of the woods. He did have multiple clots in his lungs. They’ve been able to stabilize everything, but now he’s in the recuperating stage,” she said. “He’s not well enough to be at home.”
In the audio below, Tamar tells us when she expects Vincent to be released.
Below, Tamar – alongside Trina, Towanda and Traci – gives us an exclusive preview of what to expect this season on “Braxton Family Values,” which premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on WeTV. The siblings also clear up false reports that Toni left the show – a rumor that has the ladies completely baffled.
“All I know is she’s been taping an awful lot,” Tamar says below. “So does she have her own reality show going on, or is she still on the ‘Braxton Family Values?’”
Below, some season 2 sneak peeks and a promo to hold you over until tonight’s premiere…
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here