*As the Braxton sisters gear up for tonight’s season 2 premiere of their hit reality series “Braxton Family Values,” breakout star Tamar continues to focus on the health of her music producer husband Vincent Herbert, who remains hospitalized after suffering a pulmonary embolism despite reports last week that he had been released.
“The bottom line is he’s still in the hospital and he’s recuperating,” Tamar told EUR’s Lee Bailey exclusively in a phone interview Wednesday from the hospital.
“He’s out of the woods. He did have multiple clots in his lungs. They’ve been able to stabilize everything, but now he’s in the recuperating stage,” she said. “He’s not well enough to be at home.”
In the audio below, Tamar tells us when she expects Vincent to be released.
Below, Tamar – alongside Trina, Towanda and Traci – gives us an exclusive preview of what to expect this season on “Braxton Family Values,” which premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on WeTV. The siblings also clear up false reports that Toni left the show – a rumor that has the ladies completely baffled.
“All I know is she’s been taping an awful lot,” Tamar says below. “So does she have her own reality show going on, or is she still on the ‘Braxton Family Values?’”
Below, some season 2 sneak peeks and a promo to hold you over until tonight’s premiere…
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here