*Michael Jackson’s personal doctor Conrad Murray, currently on trial for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed his famous patient, is pitching a TV documentary about his final moments with the King of Pop.
As the high-profile case enters closing arguments on Thursday, Murray is negotiating to cash in on his side of the story by selling the documentary to a major TV network once a verdict has been reached, reports the New York Post.
According to the paper, Murray has been filming interviews for the project throughout the trial and the documentary will come as a package deal, with the winning network also receiving the first post-trial interview with Murray.
A source tells the Post: “A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad. It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews… They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody.”
A rep for CNN confirms such a project is in the works, but the network has “passed on it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here