*Michael Jackson’s personal doctor Conrad Murray, currently on trial for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed his famous patient, is pitching a TV documentary about his final moments with the King of Pop.
As the high-profile case enters closing arguments on Thursday, Murray is negotiating to cash in on his side of the story by selling the documentary to a major TV network once a verdict has been reached, reports the New York Post.
According to the paper, Murray has been filming interviews for the project throughout the trial and the documentary will come as a package deal, with the winning network also receiving the first post-trial interview with Murray.
A source tells the Post: “A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad. It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews… They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody.”
A rep for CNN confirms such a project is in the works, but the network has “passed on it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here