*Michael Jackson’s personal doctor Conrad Murray, currently on trial for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed his famous patient, is pitching a TV documentary about his final moments with the King of Pop.
As the high-profile case enters closing arguments on Thursday, Murray is negotiating to cash in on his side of the story by selling the documentary to a major TV network once a verdict has been reached, reports the New York Post.
According to the paper, Murray has been filming interviews for the project throughout the trial and the documentary will come as a package deal, with the winning network also receiving the first post-trial interview with Murray.
A source tells the Post: “A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad. It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews… They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody.”
A rep for CNN confirms such a project is in the works, but the network has “passed on it.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here