*Michael Jackson’s personal doctor Conrad Murray, currently on trial for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed his famous patient, is pitching a TV documentary about his final moments with the King of Pop.
As the high-profile case enters closing arguments on Thursday, Murray is negotiating to cash in on his side of the story by selling the documentary to a major TV network once a verdict has been reached, reports the New York Post.
According to the paper, Murray has been filming interviews for the project throughout the trial and the documentary will come as a package deal, with the winning network also receiving the first post-trial interview with Murray.
A source tells the Post: “A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad. It’s crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn’t pay for interviews… They have already filmed a long interview in case he’s taken into custody.”
A rep for CNN confirms such a project is in the works, but the network has “passed on it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here