Drake told The Souce that he’s actually not too much into social media websites because they are getting out of hand and take away what it means to be a real person. But of course he’s got to do his celebrity thing online, despite his own opposition.
“I’m really scared for my generation, you know. The thing that scares me most is Tumblr,” he admitted. “I hate what Tumblr has become. Because it like, it reminds me of those clique-y girls in high school that used to make fun of everyone else and define what was cool, but in five years, when you all graduate, that sh*t doesn’t matter.”
He continued, “Instead of kids going out and making their own moments, they’re just taking these images and living vicariously through other people’s moments,” said Drake. “It just kills me. Then you’ll meet them and they’re just the biggest turkey in the world. They don’t actually embody any of those things. They just emulate. It’s scary, man, [this] simulation life that we’re living. It scares me.”
In other Drake news, he and his good industry bud, Lil Wayne, have let go of the joint album idea for now, especially with Jay-Z and Kanye’s release of ‘Watch the Throne.’
So for now, they’re doing their solo thing.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here