*Action on the proposed Ol’ Dirty Bastard biopic is being set in motion, supposedly with talks about whose gonna play the late Wu-Tang Clan rapper.
In a joking conversation RZA said Eddie Griffin and Tracy Morgan all said they want to be ODB.
According to RZA, Eddie Griffin seems to have the edge to get the part. He says, “Eddie spent time with Dirty. They knew each other well.”
The script is being written by Raeshawn, a cousin of the late rapper.
He says, “He’s been working on it for two years now. [In fact] I think Eddie’s already signed on with a letter of intent—I signed on, of course. So you know [Raeshawn] got my blessin’ to make it happen.”
Another biopic is in the works, this time for Wu-Tang member Raekwon with Cee Lo Green to play his father.
Meanwhile, RZA is doing his thing in the film industry. He just finished directing his first feature film, “The Man With The Iron Fist” starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here