*Over the weekend, a few details emerged about Erick Sermon’s condition after suffering a heart attack. But it turns out the legendary rapper is alright and even made himself available for an interview.
Sermon, 42, spoke with SiriusXM radio host, Sway Calloway saying, “I scared myself, man.”
He explained that the problems began on Wednesday (Nov. 9) when he took a break from making beats. He sat on the sofa and began to experience sharp pains on his left side.
The next day he went to the emergency room and it turned out to be right in time.
“As soon as I hit the door, my whole left side cramped up on me … The heart palpitations were going really fast, and I started getting the pains again.”
Doctors said he suffered a minor heart attack.
He’s still in the hospital as of Tuesday and he’s continuing to recover.
At the time of the attack, his blood pressure was 200/190. The rapper currently weighs in at 285 pounds but vows to lose 30.
“I don’t want to be small, but I know I want to take off that weight,” he said. “When you take it off, that helps a lot, too, but also you have to watch that [unhealthy] food. I know it sounds crazy, but that food is a killer.”
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here