Baby Williams and Cash Money Content picked up the new author with a six-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The book series will be loosely based on Lozada’s life as the love interest of several professional athletes.
“The stories that you hear-what goes on in these relationships, and just being in the circle-I decided to let everyone experience a piece of it for themselves by writing this series of juicy novels,” Evelyn said.
But the deal doesn’t end there. The novels will be turned into on-screen features as well and some of her “Basketball Wives” comrades may be included.
“By partnering with Baby and Cash Money Content, we have the potential to turn these ‘novels’ into a full-fledged brand,” she said. “Everything Baby and CMC touches turns to gold, and our brands together will be magical.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here