Baby Williams and Cash Money Content picked up the new author with a six-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The book series will be loosely based on Lozada’s life as the love interest of several professional athletes.
“The stories that you hear-what goes on in these relationships, and just being in the circle-I decided to let everyone experience a piece of it for themselves by writing this series of juicy novels,” Evelyn said.
But the deal doesn’t end there. The novels will be turned into on-screen features as well and some of her “Basketball Wives” comrades may be included.
“By partnering with Baby and Cash Money Content, we have the potential to turn these ‘novels’ into a full-fledged brand,” she said. “Everything Baby and CMC touches turns to gold, and our brands together will be magical.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here