Baby Williams and Cash Money Content picked up the new author with a six-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The book series will be loosely based on Lozada’s life as the love interest of several professional athletes.
“The stories that you hear-what goes on in these relationships, and just being in the circle-I decided to let everyone experience a piece of it for themselves by writing this series of juicy novels,” Evelyn said.
But the deal doesn’t end there. The novels will be turned into on-screen features as well and some of her “Basketball Wives” comrades may be included.
“By partnering with Baby and Cash Money Content, we have the potential to turn these ‘novels’ into a full-fledged brand,” she said. “Everything Baby and CMC touches turns to gold, and our brands together will be magical.”
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here