Baby Williams and Cash Money Content picked up the new author with a six-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The book series will be loosely based on Lozada’s life as the love interest of several professional athletes.
“The stories that you hear-what goes on in these relationships, and just being in the circle-I decided to let everyone experience a piece of it for themselves by writing this series of juicy novels,” Evelyn said.
But the deal doesn’t end there. The novels will be turned into on-screen features as well and some of her “Basketball Wives” comrades may be included.
“By partnering with Baby and Cash Money Content, we have the potential to turn these ‘novels’ into a full-fledged brand,” she said. “Everything Baby and CMC touches turns to gold, and our brands together will be magical.”
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here