Baby Williams and Cash Money Content picked up the new author with a six-figure deal, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The book series will be loosely based on Lozada’s life as the love interest of several professional athletes.
“The stories that you hear-what goes on in these relationships, and just being in the circle-I decided to let everyone experience a piece of it for themselves by writing this series of juicy novels,” Evelyn said.
But the deal doesn’t end there. The novels will be turned into on-screen features as well and some of her “Basketball Wives” comrades may be included.
“By partnering with Baby and Cash Money Content, we have the potential to turn these ‘novels’ into a full-fledged brand,” she said. “Everything Baby and CMC touches turns to gold, and our brands together will be magical.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here