Apparently, folks feel Kardashian, who just filed for divorce 72 days after her made-for-TV movie, should be booted off the project.
In the meantime, Kardashian arrived in Atlanta Tuesday afternoon on a Delta flight.
Perry’s website has been flooded with comments chiding Perry for casting Kardashian.
One wrote, “Mr. Perry, when I first heard you had selected Kim to star in a role in one of your movies, I dismissed it as a typo. I’m not sure what you expect her to bring to your set.”
Another wrote, “I believe it is against your better judgment to have Kim Kardashian star as a supporting actress in your upcoming movie. You still have a moral responsibility to your supporters to maintain a level of integrity when it comes to casting your movies. I have to boycott this film if Kim Kardashian is part of this project.”
Another weighed in with, “Kim Kardashian in your movie? Why have you stooped so low?”
Still another commented; “Well Tyler, since you are going ahead and keeping Kim Kardashian in your new movie in spite of how your fans feel tells it all. You’re beginning to sound arrogant. I feel so proud of how hard you work and how connected you are to your fan base. I don’t see it as your fans telling you what to do I feel like we can because of our undying support, but dang it Tyler Perry, Kim Kardashian does not fit.”
Kardashian will play a supporting role in “The Marriage Counselor” as the pal of the main character. She’ll be filming a party scene to be shot in a loft apartment somewhere in the ATL, according to AJC.com’s The Buzz blog, and will also feature “Desperate Housewife” star Vanessa Williams.
As for her brief marriage to Kris Humphries, Kim recently posted a message to fans, explaining that she married for love, but just couldn’t make things work with Humphries.
Despite the controversy, it is rumored that Kim may plan to hit the town while she is there. Last month, she posted this birthday greeting to R&B star Ciara:
“I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever! We need to celebrate when I come to the ATL!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here