Apparently, folks feel Kardashian, who just filed for divorce 72 days after her made-for-TV movie, should be booted off the project.
In the meantime, Kardashian arrived in Atlanta Tuesday afternoon on a Delta flight.
Perry’s website has been flooded with comments chiding Perry for casting Kardashian.
One wrote, “Mr. Perry, when I first heard you had selected Kim to star in a role in one of your movies, I dismissed it as a typo. I’m not sure what you expect her to bring to your set.”
Another wrote, “I believe it is against your better judgment to have Kim Kardashian star as a supporting actress in your upcoming movie. You still have a moral responsibility to your supporters to maintain a level of integrity when it comes to casting your movies. I have to boycott this film if Kim Kardashian is part of this project.”
Another weighed in with, “Kim Kardashian in your movie? Why have you stooped so low?”
Still another commented; “Well Tyler, since you are going ahead and keeping Kim Kardashian in your new movie in spite of how your fans feel tells it all. You’re beginning to sound arrogant. I feel so proud of how hard you work and how connected you are to your fan base. I don’t see it as your fans telling you what to do I feel like we can because of our undying support, but dang it Tyler Perry, Kim Kardashian does not fit.”
Kardashian will play a supporting role in “The Marriage Counselor” as the pal of the main character. She’ll be filming a party scene to be shot in a loft apartment somewhere in the ATL, according to AJC.com’s The Buzz blog, and will also feature “Desperate Housewife” star Vanessa Williams.
As for her brief marriage to Kris Humphries, Kim recently posted a message to fans, explaining that she married for love, but just couldn’t make things work with Humphries.
Despite the controversy, it is rumored that Kim may plan to hit the town while she is there. Last month, she posted this birthday greeting to R&B star Ciara:
“I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever! We need to celebrate when I come to the ATL!”
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here