Rumors have it that Eva Longoria and Matt Barnes are dating. But Longoria swears the stories aren’t true. However, Barnes’ recent ex-girlfriend and baby’s mama, Gloria Govan (pictured above), ain’t buying it.
“I’m not sure if I think they’re rumors,” the Basketball Wives star told Sister2Sister magazine. “I think at this point having been with Matt, I don’t really put anything past him. He hasn’t directly said, ‘I’m doing this. I’m doing that.’ I’ve heard from some sources that it could be a definite possibility.”
If he is on the rebound… “Dang. I haven’t even been out of the house for a month. Those are the things that float around that start to get to you in your relationship. I know he denied it, but I don’t really know too much about that situation to say it’s not true, but I don’t know enough to say that it is. It wouldn’t surprise me.”
Perhaps the recent heartbreak has her all mixed up and nothing she’s heard is true.
Also, Barnes doesn’t have a job right now since all the ballers are locked out by the NBA. So to afford the cost of luxury for Ms. Longoria is one thing, along with child support. Whew.
Meanwhile, Longoria who’s dating Penelope Cruz’s little brother Eduardo, posted this on her WhoSay account:
“Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt Barnes and I are not dating!”
In the same statement the actress also slammed the press for jumping to conclusions about pal Jessica Simpson’s pregnancy (that part turned out to be true). Longoria added, “we are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer.”
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here