Rumors have it that Eva Longoria and Matt Barnes are dating. But Longoria swears the stories aren’t true. However, Barnes’ recent ex-girlfriend and baby’s mama, Gloria Govan (pictured above), ain’t buying it.
“I’m not sure if I think they’re rumors,” the Basketball Wives star told Sister2Sister magazine. “I think at this point having been with Matt, I don’t really put anything past him. He hasn’t directly said, ‘I’m doing this. I’m doing that.’ I’ve heard from some sources that it could be a definite possibility.”
If he is on the rebound… “Dang. I haven’t even been out of the house for a month. Those are the things that float around that start to get to you in your relationship. I know he denied it, but I don’t really know too much about that situation to say it’s not true, but I don’t know enough to say that it is. It wouldn’t surprise me.”
Perhaps the recent heartbreak has her all mixed up and nothing she’s heard is true.
Also, Barnes doesn’t have a job right now since all the ballers are locked out by the NBA. So to afford the cost of luxury for Ms. Longoria is one thing, along with child support. Whew.
Meanwhile, Longoria who’s dating Penelope Cruz’s little brother Eduardo, posted this on her WhoSay account:
“Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt Barnes and I are not dating!”
In the same statement the actress also slammed the press for jumping to conclusions about pal Jessica Simpson’s pregnancy (that part turned out to be true). Longoria added, “we are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs Cancer.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here