If you can’t wait to see Herman Monster do his thang on the comedy stage where he belongs, you’ll be thrilled to know he’s been booked to appear on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” tonight on ABC.
Tonight’s appearance could be just what one-time Godfathers Pizza CEO needs: A momentary respite from the sexual harassment problems that the press has been hounding him about for the past week or two.
Cain has repeatedly denied ever sexually harassing anyone and tried to return to normal campaigning Friday with a speech in Washington, D.C., about the economy.
We have the feeling that even if Kimmel doesn’t bring up the sex questions, he’s going to find a way to make Mr. can squirm and look even more foolish than he already does on his own.
Hmm, we think we’ll pop some popcorn for this one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here