If you can’t wait to see Herman Monster do his thang on the comedy stage where he belongs, you’ll be thrilled to know he’s been booked to appear on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” tonight on ABC.
Tonight’s appearance could be just what one-time Godfathers Pizza CEO needs: A momentary respite from the sexual harassment problems that the press has been hounding him about for the past week or two.
Cain has repeatedly denied ever sexually harassing anyone and tried to return to normal campaigning Friday with a speech in Washington, D.C., about the economy.
We have the feeling that even if Kimmel doesn’t bring up the sex questions, he’s going to find a way to make Mr. can squirm and look even more foolish than he already does on his own.
Hmm, we think we’ll pop some popcorn for this one.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here