If you can’t wait to see Herman Monster do his thang on the comedy stage where he belongs, you’ll be thrilled to know he’s been booked to appear on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” tonight on ABC.
Tonight’s appearance could be just what one-time Godfathers Pizza CEO needs: A momentary respite from the sexual harassment problems that the press has been hounding him about for the past week or two.
Cain has repeatedly denied ever sexually harassing anyone and tried to return to normal campaigning Friday with a speech in Washington, D.C., about the economy.
We have the feeling that even if Kimmel doesn’t bring up the sex questions, he’s going to find a way to make Mr. can squirm and look even more foolish than he already does on his own.
Hmm, we think we’ll pop some popcorn for this one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here