Tune in to any top forty radio station and you may find yourself trying to explain the meaning of ménage à trois to your 10-year-old, says the Christian Post.
You and your family are bombarded with sexual images every day on billboards, in magazines, on primetime television, in music videos and video games. Sexual innuendo and blatantly explicit images are one mouse click away, or even closer. Graphic emails find their way to your inbox unsolicited.
Everything in popular culture tells us that the sole intent of sex is self-pleasure. Not bonding, which is God’s purpose for sex.
What are you doing to safeguard your heart, your mind and your children from the pitfalls of this mentality? Do you know why it’s crucial to do so?
God made marriage, and sex within marriage, so that one man and one woman can compatibly and suitably become one flesh-spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Genesis 2 says, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed” (verses 24-25).
Sex is shameless oneness. Its purpose is evident in our very design.
Read MORE at The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here