Tune in to any top forty radio station and you may find yourself trying to explain the meaning of ménage à trois to your 10-year-old, says the Christian Post.
You and your family are bombarded with sexual images every day on billboards, in magazines, on primetime television, in music videos and video games. Sexual innuendo and blatantly explicit images are one mouse click away, or even closer. Graphic emails find their way to your inbox unsolicited.
Everything in popular culture tells us that the sole intent of sex is self-pleasure. Not bonding, which is God’s purpose for sex.
What are you doing to safeguard your heart, your mind and your children from the pitfalls of this mentality? Do you know why it’s crucial to do so?
God made marriage, and sex within marriage, so that one man and one woman can compatibly and suitably become one flesh-spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Genesis 2 says, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed” (verses 24-25).
Sex is shameless oneness. Its purpose is evident in our very design.
Read MORE at The Christian Post.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here