Tune in to any top forty radio station and you may find yourself trying to explain the meaning of ménage à trois to your 10-year-old, says the Christian Post.
You and your family are bombarded with sexual images every day on billboards, in magazines, on primetime television, in music videos and video games. Sexual innuendo and blatantly explicit images are one mouse click away, or even closer. Graphic emails find their way to your inbox unsolicited.
Everything in popular culture tells us that the sole intent of sex is self-pleasure. Not bonding, which is God’s purpose for sex.
What are you doing to safeguard your heart, your mind and your children from the pitfalls of this mentality? Do you know why it’s crucial to do so?
God made marriage, and sex within marriage, so that one man and one woman can compatibly and suitably become one flesh-spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Genesis 2 says, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed” (verses 24-25).
Sex is shameless oneness. Its purpose is evident in our very design.
Read MORE at The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here