*Rumors about Justin Bieber being a baby daddy hasn’t deterred the First Family from summoning him for a performance this holiday season.
The 17-year-old singing heartthrob will join Cee-Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson as featured performers for this year’s “Christmas in Washington,” an annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum that is broadcast on TNT.
This year’s host will be Conan O’Brien. Teen starlet Victoria Justice and country up-and-comers the Band Perry are also scheduled to perform at the Dec. 11 concert, which will be broadcast on Friday, Dec. 16.
It marks a return performance for Bieber, whose ascent to global superstardom was just beginning when he performed at the 2009 edition of “Christmas In Washington.”
Last year’s concert, where President Obama may or may not have shed a tear during the concert’s big finale, included performances by Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here