*Rumors about Justin Bieber being a baby daddy hasn’t deterred the First Family from summoning him for a performance this holiday season.
The 17-year-old singing heartthrob will join Cee-Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson as featured performers for this year’s “Christmas in Washington,” an annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum that is broadcast on TNT.
This year’s host will be Conan O’Brien. Teen starlet Victoria Justice and country up-and-comers the Band Perry are also scheduled to perform at the Dec. 11 concert, which will be broadcast on Friday, Dec. 16.
It marks a return performance for Bieber, whose ascent to global superstardom was just beginning when he performed at the 2009 edition of “Christmas In Washington.”
Last year’s concert, where President Obama may or may not have shed a tear during the concert’s big finale, included performances by Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here