*Rumors about Justin Bieber being a baby daddy hasn’t deterred the First Family from summoning him for a performance this holiday season.
The 17-year-old singing heartthrob will join Cee-Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson as featured performers for this year’s “Christmas in Washington,” an annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum that is broadcast on TNT.
This year’s host will be Conan O’Brien. Teen starlet Victoria Justice and country up-and-comers the Band Perry are also scheduled to perform at the Dec. 11 concert, which will be broadcast on Friday, Dec. 16.
It marks a return performance for Bieber, whose ascent to global superstardom was just beginning when he performed at the 2009 edition of “Christmas In Washington.”
Last year’s concert, where President Obama may or may not have shed a tear during the concert’s big finale, included performances by Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here