*Rumors about Justin Bieber being a baby daddy hasn’t deterred the First Family from summoning him for a performance this holiday season.
The 17-year-old singing heartthrob will join Cee-Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson as featured performers for this year’s “Christmas in Washington,” an annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum that is broadcast on TNT.
This year’s host will be Conan O’Brien. Teen starlet Victoria Justice and country up-and-comers the Band Perry are also scheduled to perform at the Dec. 11 concert, which will be broadcast on Friday, Dec. 16.
It marks a return performance for Bieber, whose ascent to global superstardom was just beginning when he performed at the 2009 edition of “Christmas In Washington.”
Last year’s concert, where President Obama may or may not have shed a tear during the concert’s big finale, included performances by Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here