*Rumors about Justin Bieber being a baby daddy hasn’t deterred the First Family from summoning him for a performance this holiday season.
The 17-year-old singing heartthrob will join Cee-Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson as featured performers for this year’s “Christmas in Washington,” an annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum that is broadcast on TNT.
This year’s host will be Conan O’Brien. Teen starlet Victoria Justice and country up-and-comers the Band Perry are also scheduled to perform at the Dec. 11 concert, which will be broadcast on Friday, Dec. 16.
It marks a return performance for Bieber, whose ascent to global superstardom was just beginning when he performed at the 2009 edition of “Christmas In Washington.”
Last year’s concert, where President Obama may or may not have shed a tear during the concert’s big finale, included performances by Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here