*Just 12 years after releasing her debut album “On the 6,” Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to drop her first greatest hits CD, according to one of her producers.
Kuk Harrell told MTV News: “I just got the call a week ago that the greatest-hits album for Jennifer Lopez is coming up. Now I’m just waiting for them to put on the schedule and let me know what songs we’re actually cutting and stuff like that.”
He also hinted he may help produce some new material for the star, which could be included on the album, saying: “I think when I find out what the direction is, I will definitely go in the lab. I will get in the lab with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and see what we can come up with for it.”
As well as producing for Jennifer, Kuk also worked with Rihanna on her “Talk That Talk” album and Justin Bieber on his festive record, “Under the Mistletoe,” and says working with superstars brings out his “competitive edge.”
“They’re superstars, so how are you going to turn them down?,” he said. “Unless we have a scheduling conflict, but it’s always a ‘yes.’ It’s always an immediate ‘we’re gonna kill it.’ That’s when my competitive edge comes out. It has to be the best. It has to be better than anything we’ve ever done.”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here