*Just 12 years after releasing her debut album “On the 6,” Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to drop her first greatest hits CD, according to one of her producers.
Kuk Harrell told MTV News: “I just got the call a week ago that the greatest-hits album for Jennifer Lopez is coming up. Now I’m just waiting for them to put on the schedule and let me know what songs we’re actually cutting and stuff like that.”
He also hinted he may help produce some new material for the star, which could be included on the album, saying: “I think when I find out what the direction is, I will definitely go in the lab. I will get in the lab with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and see what we can come up with for it.”
As well as producing for Jennifer, Kuk also worked with Rihanna on her “Talk That Talk” album and Justin Bieber on his festive record, “Under the Mistletoe,” and says working with superstars brings out his “competitive edge.”
“They’re superstars, so how are you going to turn them down?,” he said. “Unless we have a scheduling conflict, but it’s always a ‘yes.’ It’s always an immediate ‘we’re gonna kill it.’ That’s when my competitive edge comes out. It has to be the best. It has to be better than anything we’ve ever done.”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here