*Just 12 years after releasing her debut album “On the 6,” Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to drop her first greatest hits CD, according to one of her producers.
Kuk Harrell told MTV News: “I just got the call a week ago that the greatest-hits album for Jennifer Lopez is coming up. Now I’m just waiting for them to put on the schedule and let me know what songs we’re actually cutting and stuff like that.”
He also hinted he may help produce some new material for the star, which could be included on the album, saying: “I think when I find out what the direction is, I will definitely go in the lab. I will get in the lab with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and see what we can come up with for it.”
As well as producing for Jennifer, Kuk also worked with Rihanna on her “Talk That Talk” album and Justin Bieber on his festive record, “Under the Mistletoe,” and says working with superstars brings out his “competitive edge.”
“They’re superstars, so how are you going to turn them down?,” he said. “Unless we have a scheduling conflict, but it’s always a ‘yes.’ It’s always an immediate ‘we’re gonna kill it.’ That’s when my competitive edge comes out. It has to be the best. It has to be better than anything we’ve ever done.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here