*Katt Williams’ life is not in the best shape and doesn’t seem to be getting any better.
After the comedian was wrongfully accused of theft, he just lost custody of his 8-year-old adopted daughter to his former partner Crystal McGhee, according to TMZ.
Now she has sole legal custody of Leanne, but Williams has visitation rights with her every other weekend.
McGhee also has visitation rights with Leanne’s two other siblings, which may be adopted by Williams.
The comedian has seven adopted children altogether.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here