*Katt Williams’ life is not in the best shape and doesn’t seem to be getting any better.
After the comedian was wrongfully accused of theft, he just lost custody of his 8-year-old adopted daughter to his former partner Crystal McGhee, according to TMZ.
Now she has sole legal custody of Leanne, but Williams has visitation rights with her every other weekend.
McGhee also has visitation rights with Leanne’s two other siblings, which may be adopted by Williams.
The comedian has seven adopted children altogether.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here