The veteran R&B crooner, now 50, is on the road promoting his latest album, “Til the Morning” along with his collaborative effort, a book, with erotic fiction writer Zane. The relationship advice tome should be out by May 2012.
Meanwhile, coming back to the game in such a public way, Sweat signed with E1 Music, he was quoted recently saying, “This is the best place to be.”
Explaining his statement, he told TheBoomBox that he and the label have good rapport which counts for a lot.
“They’ve done a good job with talent. I just felt like nowadays labels don’t put in time to promoting records, especially for a veteran R&B artist like myself. They seem to do a good job when working an album. I really needed that at this moment of my career.”
Read more of the interview here.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here