The veteran R&B crooner, now 50, is on the road promoting his latest album, “Til the Morning” along with his collaborative effort, a book, with erotic fiction writer Zane. The relationship advice tome should be out by May 2012.
Meanwhile, coming back to the game in such a public way, Sweat signed with E1 Music, he was quoted recently saying, “This is the best place to be.”
Explaining his statement, he told TheBoomBox that he and the label have good rapport which counts for a lot.
“They’ve done a good job with talent. I just felt like nowadays labels don’t put in time to promoting records, especially for a veteran R&B artist like myself. They seem to do a good job when working an album. I really needed that at this moment of my career.”
Read more of the interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here