*Kim Kardashian hasn’t spoken publicly since she filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries, on Oct. 31. But she thanked her supporters Monday on a return to her blog.
In a new post on her Celebuzz blog titled “Thanks To My Loyal Blog Dolls,” which shows the star blowing a kiss, Kardashian announced her return to regular updates.
“Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for all your support these last two weeks,” she writes. “I took a break from blogging for a while, but I’ve missed you guys so much and I want to start sharing my updates with you all again.”
“I’ve been reading all your comments on here and, as always, my loyal blog dolls have been nothing but supportive,” she continued. “You all know who you are, so thank you! I love you guys. Kim xo”
The last few weeks have been filled with the fallout from Kardashian’s quickie divorce filing, the abandonment of her ill-timed Australian promotional tour of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears, and disapproval over her casting in “Tyler Perry’s The Marriage Counselor.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here