*Kim Kardashian hasn’t spoken publicly since she filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries, on Oct. 31. But she thanked her supporters Monday on a return to her blog.
In a new post on her Celebuzz blog titled “Thanks To My Loyal Blog Dolls,” which shows the star blowing a kiss, Kardashian announced her return to regular updates.
“Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for all your support these last two weeks,” she writes. “I took a break from blogging for a while, but I’ve missed you guys so much and I want to start sharing my updates with you all again.”
“I’ve been reading all your comments on here and, as always, my loyal blog dolls have been nothing but supportive,” she continued. “You all know who you are, so thank you! I love you guys. Kim xo”
The last few weeks have been filled with the fallout from Kardashian’s quickie divorce filing, the abandonment of her ill-timed Australian promotional tour of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears, and disapproval over her casting in “Tyler Perry’s The Marriage Counselor.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here