*Kim Kardashian hasn’t spoken publicly since she filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries, on Oct. 31. But she thanked her supporters Monday on a return to her blog.
In a new post on her Celebuzz blog titled “Thanks To My Loyal Blog Dolls,” which shows the star blowing a kiss, Kardashian announced her return to regular updates.
“Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for all your support these last two weeks,” she writes. “I took a break from blogging for a while, but I’ve missed you guys so much and I want to start sharing my updates with you all again.”
“I’ve been reading all your comments on here and, as always, my loyal blog dolls have been nothing but supportive,” she continued. “You all know who you are, so thank you! I love you guys. Kim xo”
The last few weeks have been filled with the fallout from Kardashian’s quickie divorce filing, the abandonment of her ill-timed Australian promotional tour of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears, and disapproval over her casting in “Tyler Perry’s The Marriage Counselor.”
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here