*Kim Kardashian hasn’t spoken publicly since she filed for divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphries, on Oct. 31. But she thanked her supporters Monday on a return to her blog.
In a new post on her Celebuzz blog titled “Thanks To My Loyal Blog Dolls,” which shows the star blowing a kiss, Kardashian announced her return to regular updates.
“Hi everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for all your support these last two weeks,” she writes. “I took a break from blogging for a while, but I’ve missed you guys so much and I want to start sharing my updates with you all again.”
“I’ve been reading all your comments on here and, as always, my loyal blog dolls have been nothing but supportive,” she continued. “You all know who you are, so thank you! I love you guys. Kim xo”
The last few weeks have been filled with the fallout from Kardashian’s quickie divorce filing, the abandonment of her ill-timed Australian promotional tour of the Kardashian Kollection for Sears, and disapproval over her casting in “Tyler Perry’s The Marriage Counselor.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here