The business mogul and president of Latham Entertainment has built himself a comedy empire and is even credited for molding actors and comedians like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, and Mo’Nique. Now he’s taking his business to a whole new level.
He’s launched his very own YouTube channel to be among the thousands on the social media and video website.
“My partnership with YouTube is definitely going to play a large role in redefining urban entertainment as we know it,” says Latham, ” I’m excited about the new channel and the challenges that will come along with it as we introduce urban comedy to digital programming.”
Learn more at lathamentertainment.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here