The business mogul and president of Latham Entertainment has built himself a comedy empire and is even credited for molding actors and comedians like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, and Mo’Nique. Now he’s taking his business to a whole new level.
He’s launched his very own YouTube channel to be among the thousands on the social media and video website.
“My partnership with YouTube is definitely going to play a large role in redefining urban entertainment as we know it,” says Latham, ” I’m excited about the new channel and the challenges that will come along with it as we introduce urban comedy to digital programming.”
Learn more at lathamentertainment.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here