The business mogul and president of Latham Entertainment has built himself a comedy empire and is even credited for molding actors and comedians like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, and Mo’Nique. Now he’s taking his business to a whole new level.
He’s launched his very own YouTube channel to be among the thousands on the social media and video website.
“My partnership with YouTube is definitely going to play a large role in redefining urban entertainment as we know it,” says Latham, ” I’m excited about the new channel and the challenges that will come along with it as we introduce urban comedy to digital programming.”
Learn more at lathamentertainment.com
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here