The business mogul and president of Latham Entertainment has built himself a comedy empire and is even credited for molding actors and comedians like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, and Mo’Nique. Now he’s taking his business to a whole new level.
He’s launched his very own YouTube channel to be among the thousands on the social media and video website.
“My partnership with YouTube is definitely going to play a large role in redefining urban entertainment as we know it,” says Latham, ” I’m excited about the new channel and the challenges that will come along with it as we introduce urban comedy to digital programming.”
Learn more at lathamentertainment.com
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here