The business mogul and president of Latham Entertainment has built himself a comedy empire and is even credited for molding actors and comedians like Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey, and Mo’Nique. Now he’s taking his business to a whole new level.
He’s launched his very own YouTube channel to be among the thousands on the social media and video website.
“My partnership with YouTube is definitely going to play a large role in redefining urban entertainment as we know it,” says Latham, ” I’m excited about the new channel and the challenges that will come along with it as we introduce urban comedy to digital programming.”
Learn more at lathamentertainment.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here