*Kris Jenner’s immediate concerns may be towards her daughter Kim Kardashian in the wake of her split from husband Kris Humphries, but the 55 year-old is making headlines herself this week for allegations about acquitted murder suspect O.J. Simpson in her new book “Kris Jenner. And All Things Kardashian.”
Jenner, whose late husband Robert Kardashian was one of Simpson’s defense attorneys during the infamous murder trial, was best friends with Simpson’s wife and eventual victim Nicole Brown Simpson and has written that she might’ve been able to save her friend’s life that fateful day on June 12th 1994 – had she acquiesced to Simpson’s request to go over and see her.
“Nicole said, Can you get over here…? I need to talk to you. It’s really important,” Jenner explained, going on to admit that she said she was too busy at the time, before claiming that it was the last time she ever heard Simpson’s voice. Furthermore, upon hearing of the murder Jenner claims she “instinctively knew” of OJ’s involvement.
“I truly couldn’t believe she had been so betrayed by the person who she had once loved most. That O.J. would be so destructive and selfish and jealous that he would do that to her was just mind-blowing to me,” she said. “All these thoughts were running through my mind. This can’t be true.”
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here