*Kris Jenner’s immediate concerns may be towards her daughter Kim Kardashian in the wake of her split from husband Kris Humphries, but the 55 year-old is making headlines herself this week for allegations about acquitted murder suspect O.J. Simpson in her new book “Kris Jenner. And All Things Kardashian.”
Jenner, whose late husband Robert Kardashian was one of Simpson’s defense attorneys during the infamous murder trial, was best friends with Simpson’s wife and eventual victim Nicole Brown Simpson and has written that she might’ve been able to save her friend’s life that fateful day on June 12th 1994 – had she acquiesced to Simpson’s request to go over and see her.
“Nicole said, Can you get over here…? I need to talk to you. It’s really important,” Jenner explained, going on to admit that she said she was too busy at the time, before claiming that it was the last time she ever heard Simpson’s voice. Furthermore, upon hearing of the murder Jenner claims she “instinctively knew” of OJ’s involvement.
“I truly couldn’t believe she had been so betrayed by the person who she had once loved most. That O.J. would be so destructive and selfish and jealous that he would do that to her was just mind-blowing to me,” she said. “All these thoughts were running through my mind. This can’t be true.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here