*Kris Jenner’s immediate concerns may be towards her daughter Kim Kardashian in the wake of her split from husband Kris Humphries, but the 55 year-old is making headlines herself this week for allegations about acquitted murder suspect O.J. Simpson in her new book “Kris Jenner. And All Things Kardashian.”
Jenner, whose late husband Robert Kardashian was one of Simpson’s defense attorneys during the infamous murder trial, was best friends with Simpson’s wife and eventual victim Nicole Brown Simpson and has written that she might’ve been able to save her friend’s life that fateful day on June 12th 1994 – had she acquiesced to Simpson’s request to go over and see her.
“Nicole said, Can you get over here…? I need to talk to you. It’s really important,” Jenner explained, going on to admit that she said she was too busy at the time, before claiming that it was the last time she ever heard Simpson’s voice. Furthermore, upon hearing of the murder Jenner claims she “instinctively knew” of OJ’s involvement.
“I truly couldn’t believe she had been so betrayed by the person who she had once loved most. That O.J. would be so destructive and selfish and jealous that he would do that to her was just mind-blowing to me,” she said. “All these thoughts were running through my mind. This can’t be true.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here