Kim Kardashian is jumping on the bandwagon of celebrity filings. She’s attempting to silence a man — who’s calling himself her former publicist — for calling her 72-day marriage a “sham.”
The socialite and defamed celebrity is seeking $200,000 in legal damages from Jonathan Jaxson.
The ex-publicist told “Good Day L.A.” that he worked for Kardashian from 2007 to 2009 and that the marriage was a fake and the show was staged all the way through.
Although Jaxson did actually work with her on one project, Kardashian claims he was there only for a blog and was in violation of a signed confidentiality document.
On his personal blog, Jaxson released the following statement over the weekend:
“To the best of my knowledge, I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either (party’s) signature on it.”
Earlier, on the syndicated radio program “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show,” Jaxson also said the social media queen got married to basically spite Reggie Bush.
“She knew weeks before getting married she didn’t want to do it. She’s never gotten over (former boyfriend/NFL player Reggie Bush).”
Yeah, that’s a good reason for spending a gazillion dollars on a sham marriage. Not. We’ll give money lovin’ Kim K. the benefit of the doubt that she’s not that stupid, Mr. Jaxon.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here