Kim Kardashian is jumping on the bandwagon of celebrity filings. She’s attempting to silence a man — who’s calling himself her former publicist — for calling her 72-day marriage a “sham.”
The socialite and defamed celebrity is seeking $200,000 in legal damages from Jonathan Jaxson.
The ex-publicist told “Good Day L.A.” that he worked for Kardashian from 2007 to 2009 and that the marriage was a fake and the show was staged all the way through.
Although Jaxson did actually work with her on one project, Kardashian claims he was there only for a blog and was in violation of a signed confidentiality document.
On his personal blog, Jaxson released the following statement over the weekend:
“To the best of my knowledge, I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either (party’s) signature on it.”
Earlier, on the syndicated radio program “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show,” Jaxson also said the social media queen got married to basically spite Reggie Bush.
“She knew weeks before getting married she didn’t want to do it. She’s never gotten over (former boyfriend/NFL player Reggie Bush).”
Yeah, that’s a good reason for spending a gazillion dollars on a sham marriage. Not. We’ll give money lovin’ Kim K. the benefit of the doubt that she’s not that stupid, Mr. Jaxon.
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here