Kim Kardashian is jumping on the bandwagon of celebrity filings. She’s attempting to silence a man — who’s calling himself her former publicist — for calling her 72-day marriage a “sham.”
The socialite and defamed celebrity is seeking $200,000 in legal damages from Jonathan Jaxson.
The ex-publicist told “Good Day L.A.” that he worked for Kardashian from 2007 to 2009 and that the marriage was a fake and the show was staged all the way through.
Although Jaxson did actually work with her on one project, Kardashian claims he was there only for a blog and was in violation of a signed confidentiality document.
On his personal blog, Jaxson released the following statement over the weekend:
“To the best of my knowledge, I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either (party’s) signature on it.”
Earlier, on the syndicated radio program “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show,” Jaxson also said the social media queen got married to basically spite Reggie Bush.
“She knew weeks before getting married she didn’t want to do it. She’s never gotten over (former boyfriend/NFL player Reggie Bush).”
Yeah, that’s a good reason for spending a gazillion dollars on a sham marriage. Not. We’ll give money lovin’ Kim K. the benefit of the doubt that she’s not that stupid, Mr. Jaxon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here