Kim Kardashian is jumping on the bandwagon of celebrity filings. She’s attempting to silence a man — who’s calling himself her former publicist — for calling her 72-day marriage a “sham.”
The socialite and defamed celebrity is seeking $200,000 in legal damages from Jonathan Jaxson.
The ex-publicist told “Good Day L.A.” that he worked for Kardashian from 2007 to 2009 and that the marriage was a fake and the show was staged all the way through.
Although Jaxson did actually work with her on one project, Kardashian claims he was there only for a blog and was in violation of a signed confidentiality document.
On his personal blog, Jaxson released the following statement over the weekend:
“To the best of my knowledge, I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian. I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either (party’s) signature on it.”
Earlier, on the syndicated radio program “Elvis Duran and the Morning Show,” Jaxson also said the social media queen got married to basically spite Reggie Bush.
“She knew weeks before getting married she didn’t want to do it. She’s never gotten over (former boyfriend/NFL player Reggie Bush).”
Yeah, that’s a good reason for spending a gazillion dollars on a sham marriage. Not. We’ll give money lovin’ Kim K. the benefit of the doubt that she’s not that stupid, Mr. Jaxon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here