*Lil Kim has been busy shooting a documentary to accompany her forthcoming tell-all book about life in prison.
The rapper, born Kimberly Jones, was jailed in 2005 on perjury charges after she was convicted of lying about her former Junior M.A.F.I.A. colleague Suif ‘Gutta’ Jackson and her co-manager Damion ‘D-Roc’ Butler’s involvement in a 2001 shooting in Manhattan.
She served 10 months behind bars and in 2009 announced plans to release a book, titled “The Price of Loyalty,” aimed at inspiring others who are locked up.
She has been working on the book ever since and it is now expected to be released early next year, according to Allhiphopcom.
Kim is contemplating giving fans a double treat by selling it as a package with a documentary she has been filming.
In a satellite radio interview on Eminem’s Shade 45 station, she says, “It’s going to be released with my book ‘The Price of Loyalty.’ I am not sure if I’m going to separate that documentary from that book. That’s what we’re trying to figure out right now.”
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here