*Lil Kim has been busy shooting a documentary to accompany her forthcoming tell-all book about life in prison.
The rapper, born Kimberly Jones, was jailed in 2005 on perjury charges after she was convicted of lying about her former Junior M.A.F.I.A. colleague Suif ‘Gutta’ Jackson and her co-manager Damion ‘D-Roc’ Butler’s involvement in a 2001 shooting in Manhattan.
She served 10 months behind bars and in 2009 announced plans to release a book, titled “The Price of Loyalty,” aimed at inspiring others who are locked up.
She has been working on the book ever since and it is now expected to be released early next year, according to Allhiphopcom.
Kim is contemplating giving fans a double treat by selling it as a package with a documentary she has been filming.
In a satellite radio interview on Eminem’s Shade 45 station, she says, “It’s going to be released with my book ‘The Price of Loyalty.’ I am not sure if I’m going to separate that documentary from that book. That’s what we’re trying to figure out right now.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here