*Lil Kim has been busy shooting a documentary to accompany her forthcoming tell-all book about life in prison.
The rapper, born Kimberly Jones, was jailed in 2005 on perjury charges after she was convicted of lying about her former Junior M.A.F.I.A. colleague Suif ‘Gutta’ Jackson and her co-manager Damion ‘D-Roc’ Butler’s involvement in a 2001 shooting in Manhattan.
She served 10 months behind bars and in 2009 announced plans to release a book, titled “The Price of Loyalty,” aimed at inspiring others who are locked up.
She has been working on the book ever since and it is now expected to be released early next year, according to Allhiphopcom.
Kim is contemplating giving fans a double treat by selling it as a package with a documentary she has been filming.
In a satellite radio interview on Eminem’s Shade 45 station, she says, “It’s going to be released with my book ‘The Price of Loyalty.’ I am not sure if I’m going to separate that documentary from that book. That’s what we’re trying to figure out right now.”
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here