*R. Kelly took to Twitter this morning to share some new music and announce the following:
“It’s been a long time coming but I finally feel a lot better about my throat since the surgery and this is the first song I wrote.”
Yes, R. Kelly is back and on the mend from an operation in July to drain an abscess from one of his tonsils.
The song he tweeted about is titled “Shut Up,” which blasts all the “haters” who doubted he would ever return to music.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here