*Rapper Lupe Fiasco is calling out authorities at Los Angeles International Airport after he was handcuffed and questioned about his carry-on luggage on Thursday.
The artist, real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, was preparing to catch a flight to Rhode Island when he was stopped by security guards who sweated him over a piece of technical equipment he was reportedly banned from taking on board, according to AllHipHop.com.
Fiasco, 29, took to Twitter to tell fans all about his airport run-in, although he failed to provide specific details about the incident.
In a series of posts, the 29-year-old star wrote, “Wow…Fresh outta handcuffs @ Lax… Airport PD (police department) officer was just doing way too much.”
The rapper was not charged over the incident and he refused to let the unexpected delay spoil his day as he made his way to his concert in Kingston, Rhode Island, where he arrived in time for his performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here