*Rapper Lupe Fiasco is calling out authorities at Los Angeles International Airport after he was handcuffed and questioned about his carry-on luggage on Thursday.
The artist, real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, was preparing to catch a flight to Rhode Island when he was stopped by security guards who sweated him over a piece of technical equipment he was reportedly banned from taking on board, according to AllHipHop.com.
Fiasco, 29, took to Twitter to tell fans all about his airport run-in, although he failed to provide specific details about the incident.
In a series of posts, the 29-year-old star wrote, “Wow…Fresh outta handcuffs @ Lax… Airport PD (police department) officer was just doing way too much.”
The rapper was not charged over the incident and he refused to let the unexpected delay spoil his day as he made his way to his concert in Kingston, Rhode Island, where he arrived in time for his performance.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here