*Rapper Lupe Fiasco is calling out authorities at Los Angeles International Airport after he was handcuffed and questioned about his carry-on luggage on Thursday.
The artist, real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, was preparing to catch a flight to Rhode Island when he was stopped by security guards who sweated him over a piece of technical equipment he was reportedly banned from taking on board, according to AllHipHop.com.
Fiasco, 29, took to Twitter to tell fans all about his airport run-in, although he failed to provide specific details about the incident.
In a series of posts, the 29-year-old star wrote, “Wow…Fresh outta handcuffs @ Lax… Airport PD (police department) officer was just doing way too much.”
The rapper was not charged over the incident and he refused to let the unexpected delay spoil his day as he made his way to his concert in Kingston, Rhode Island, where he arrived in time for his performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here