*Rapper Lupe Fiasco is calling out authorities at Los Angeles International Airport after he was handcuffed and questioned about his carry-on luggage on Thursday.
The artist, real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, was preparing to catch a flight to Rhode Island when he was stopped by security guards who sweated him over a piece of technical equipment he was reportedly banned from taking on board, according to AllHipHop.com.
Fiasco, 29, took to Twitter to tell fans all about his airport run-in, although he failed to provide specific details about the incident.
In a series of posts, the 29-year-old star wrote, “Wow…Fresh outta handcuffs @ Lax… Airport PD (police department) officer was just doing way too much.”
The rapper was not charged over the incident and he refused to let the unexpected delay spoil his day as he made his way to his concert in Kingston, Rhode Island, where he arrived in time for his performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here