*Rapper Lupe Fiasco is calling out authorities at Los Angeles International Airport after he was handcuffed and questioned about his carry-on luggage on Thursday.
The artist, real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, was preparing to catch a flight to Rhode Island when he was stopped by security guards who sweated him over a piece of technical equipment he was reportedly banned from taking on board, according to AllHipHop.com.
Fiasco, 29, took to Twitter to tell fans all about his airport run-in, although he failed to provide specific details about the incident.
In a series of posts, the 29-year-old star wrote, “Wow…Fresh outta handcuffs @ Lax… Airport PD (police department) officer was just doing way too much.”
The rapper was not charged over the incident and he refused to let the unexpected delay spoil his day as he made his way to his concert in Kingston, Rhode Island, where he arrived in time for his performance.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here