*Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have been added to the lineup for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night show, CBS announced on Thursday.
They, along with country act Sugarland, are joining previously billed performers Lady Gaga and Jason Aldean for the event, which serves as a concert kickoff for the ceremony and media conference to announce nominations for the 2012 Grammy Awards.
Producers for the special telecast, now in its fourth year, have also teased a special announcement from “a truly iconic group,” regarding their reunion, which will happen on the Grammy stage in February.
The Grammy concert is set for Nov. 30, and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m., though tape-delayed for the West Coast. The one-hour special will again be hosted by LL Cool J. The concert has moved back to LA Live’s Nokia Theatre after two years at the smaller Club Nokia.
Tickets, not including surcharges, range from $35 to $75, with VIP packages running upwards to $255. They will be available through Ticketmaster on Friday at 10 a.m.
The 2012 Grammy Awards will be held Feb. 12, and broadcast live on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here