*Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have been added to the lineup for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night show, CBS announced on Thursday.
They, along with country act Sugarland, are joining previously billed performers Lady Gaga and Jason Aldean for the event, which serves as a concert kickoff for the ceremony and media conference to announce nominations for the 2012 Grammy Awards.
Producers for the special telecast, now in its fourth year, have also teased a special announcement from “a truly iconic group,” regarding their reunion, which will happen on the Grammy stage in February.
The Grammy concert is set for Nov. 30, and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m., though tape-delayed for the West Coast. The one-hour special will again be hosted by LL Cool J. The concert has moved back to LA Live’s Nokia Theatre after two years at the smaller Club Nokia.
Tickets, not including surcharges, range from $35 to $75, with VIP packages running upwards to $255. They will be available through Ticketmaster on Friday at 10 a.m.
The 2012 Grammy Awards will be held Feb. 12, and broadcast live on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here