*Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have been added to the lineup for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night show, CBS announced on Thursday.
They, along with country act Sugarland, are joining previously billed performers Lady Gaga and Jason Aldean for the event, which serves as a concert kickoff for the ceremony and media conference to announce nominations for the 2012 Grammy Awards.
Producers for the special telecast, now in its fourth year, have also teased a special announcement from “a truly iconic group,” regarding their reunion, which will happen on the Grammy stage in February.
The Grammy concert is set for Nov. 30, and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m., though tape-delayed for the West Coast. The one-hour special will again be hosted by LL Cool J. The concert has moved back to LA Live’s Nokia Theatre after two years at the smaller Club Nokia.
Tickets, not including surcharges, range from $35 to $75, with VIP packages running upwards to $255. They will be available through Ticketmaster on Friday at 10 a.m.
The 2012 Grammy Awards will be held Feb. 12, and broadcast live on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here