*Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have been added to the lineup for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night show, CBS announced on Thursday.
They, along with country act Sugarland, are joining previously billed performers Lady Gaga and Jason Aldean for the event, which serves as a concert kickoff for the ceremony and media conference to announce nominations for the 2012 Grammy Awards.
Producers for the special telecast, now in its fourth year, have also teased a special announcement from “a truly iconic group,” regarding their reunion, which will happen on the Grammy stage in February.
The Grammy concert is set for Nov. 30, and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m., though tape-delayed for the West Coast. The one-hour special will again be hosted by LL Cool J. The concert has moved back to LA Live’s Nokia Theatre after two years at the smaller Club Nokia.
Tickets, not including surcharges, range from $35 to $75, with VIP packages running upwards to $255. They will be available through Ticketmaster on Friday at 10 a.m.
The 2012 Grammy Awards will be held Feb. 12, and broadcast live on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here