*Rappers Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have been added to the lineup for the Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! — Countdown To Music’s Biggest Night show, CBS announced on Thursday.
They, along with country act Sugarland, are joining previously billed performers Lady Gaga and Jason Aldean for the event, which serves as a concert kickoff for the ceremony and media conference to announce nominations for the 2012 Grammy Awards.
Producers for the special telecast, now in its fourth year, have also teased a special announcement from “a truly iconic group,” regarding their reunion, which will happen on the Grammy stage in February.
The Grammy concert is set for Nov. 30, and will air live on CBS at 10 p.m., though tape-delayed for the West Coast. The one-hour special will again be hosted by LL Cool J. The concert has moved back to LA Live’s Nokia Theatre after two years at the smaller Club Nokia.
Tickets, not including surcharges, range from $35 to $75, with VIP packages running upwards to $255. They will be available through Ticketmaster on Friday at 10 a.m.
The 2012 Grammy Awards will be held Feb. 12, and broadcast live on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here