*The bed where Michael Jackson died has been yanked off the auction block.
Julien’s Auctions has removed the queen-sized headboard from its auction of items from 100 N. Carolwood Drive, Jackson’s last residence, reports the AP.
Company president Darren Julien said today the mattress was never for sale, but he removed the carved headboard seen in evidence photos during the trial of Jackson’s physician from the sale at the request of Jackson’s estate.
The auction of art, furnishings and other items from the home where Jackson lived with his three children will take place as scheduled on Dec. 17.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here