*The bed where Michael Jackson died has been yanked off the auction block.
Julien’s Auctions has removed the queen-sized headboard from its auction of items from 100 N. Carolwood Drive, Jackson’s last residence, reports the AP.
Company president Darren Julien said today the mattress was never for sale, but he removed the carved headboard seen in evidence photos during the trial of Jackson’s physician from the sale at the request of Jackson’s estate.
The auction of art, furnishings and other items from the home where Jackson lived with his three children will take place as scheduled on Dec. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here