*The bed where Michael Jackson died has been yanked off the auction block.
Julien’s Auctions has removed the queen-sized headboard from its auction of items from 100 N. Carolwood Drive, Jackson’s last residence, reports the AP.
Company president Darren Julien said today the mattress was never for sale, but he removed the carved headboard seen in evidence photos during the trial of Jackson’s physician from the sale at the request of Jackson’s estate.
The auction of art, furnishings and other items from the home where Jackson lived with his three children will take place as scheduled on Dec. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here