*The bed where Michael Jackson died has been yanked off the auction block.
Julien’s Auctions has removed the queen-sized headboard from its auction of items from 100 N. Carolwood Drive, Jackson’s last residence, reports the AP.
Company president Darren Julien said today the mattress was never for sale, but he removed the carved headboard seen in evidence photos during the trial of Jackson’s physician from the sale at the request of Jackson’s estate.
The auction of art, furnishings and other items from the home where Jackson lived with his three children will take place as scheduled on Dec. 17.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here