*If you could guess who the most hated players are in the NFL, would your first guess be Michael Vick? If so, you’d be on the money.
This summer the pro-athlete landed some hot endorsement deals with Nike, the same sports wear company that ditched him four years ago when his legal troubles bubbled over. But the haters didn’t like that.
According to a recent pole conduced by Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research, Vick still stands as the least liked player, winning a whopping 60 percent of negative votes.
But on the flip side of things, he is a very high performing athlete with a lot of fans in fantasy football.
“If this were a poll of fantasy football players, you’d see a whole different result,” says Nielsen Sports VP Stephen Master. “They love him.”
Other not very well liked players included New York Jets wide receiver Plaxico Burress, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer, Vince Young and Jay Cutler for their “prima donnis” swagger.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here