*If you could guess who the most hated players are in the NFL, would your first guess be Michael Vick? If so, you’d be on the money.
This summer the pro-athlete landed some hot endorsement deals with Nike, the same sports wear company that ditched him four years ago when his legal troubles bubbled over. But the haters didn’t like that.
According to a recent pole conduced by Nielsen and E-Poll Market Research, Vick still stands as the least liked player, winning a whopping 60 percent of negative votes.
But on the flip side of things, he is a very high performing athlete with a lot of fans in fantasy football.
“If this were a poll of fantasy football players, you’d see a whole different result,” says Nielsen Sports VP Stephen Master. “They love him.”
Other not very well liked players included New York Jets wide receiver Plaxico Burress, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer, Vince Young and Jay Cutler for their “prima donnis” swagger.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here