Although there’s no baby on the radar right now, they do look forward to expanding their family in the future.
When asked if she and Shannon would be having children together later she replied:
“Absolutely. I’m young, he’s young and we want to have that between the two of us. Right now we are enjoying the three that we have blended together.”
The rumor came from the singer’s appearance at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul 3rd Annual “Women Behind the Music” event where some thought she was concealing a baby bump.
Now that the rumor is cleared, her next album, “New Life,” is due out Feb. 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here