Although there’s no baby on the radar right now, they do look forward to expanding their family in the future.
When asked if she and Shannon would be having children together later she replied:
“Absolutely. I’m young, he’s young and we want to have that between the two of us. Right now we are enjoying the three that we have blended together.”
The rumor came from the singer’s appearance at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul 3rd Annual “Women Behind the Music” event where some thought she was concealing a baby bump.
Now that the rumor is cleared, her next album, “New Life,” is due out Feb. 21.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here