Although there’s no baby on the radar right now, they do look forward to expanding their family in the future.
When asked if she and Shannon would be having children together later she replied:
“Absolutely. I’m young, he’s young and we want to have that between the two of us. Right now we are enjoying the three that we have blended together.”
The rumor came from the singer’s appearance at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul 3rd Annual “Women Behind the Music” event where some thought she was concealing a baby bump.
Now that the rumor is cleared, her next album, “New Life,” is due out Feb. 21.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here