Although there’s no baby on the radar right now, they do look forward to expanding their family in the future.
When asked if she and Shannon would be having children together later she replied:
“Absolutely. I’m young, he’s young and we want to have that between the two of us. Right now we are enjoying the three that we have blended together.”
The rumor came from the singer’s appearance at the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul 3rd Annual “Women Behind the Music” event where some thought she was concealing a baby bump.
Now that the rumor is cleared, her next album, “New Life,” is due out Feb. 21.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here