*Since she televised her very public wedding on the TLC network, Niecy Nash just signed the ‘deed’ to her new eight-episode docu-series that will focus on the comedienne and her new husband, Jay Tucker.
With the new union, the pair has brought together Niecy’s three teenage kids, her mother and Jay’s sonaccording to Deadline.
“This series will reveal the journey of bringing a blended family together, and Niecy brings her heartfelt and often hysterical views of being a hard-working mom, wife and daughter,” TLC’s GM Amy Winter said.
“There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before,” Nash said. “We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!”
The show will debut early 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here