*Since she televised her very public wedding on the TLC network, Niecy Nash just signed the ‘deed’ to her new eight-episode docu-series that will focus on the comedienne and her new husband, Jay Tucker.
With the new union, the pair has brought together Niecy’s three teenage kids, her mother and Jay’s sonaccording to Deadline.
“This series will reveal the journey of bringing a blended family together, and Niecy brings her heartfelt and often hysterical views of being a hard-working mom, wife and daughter,” TLC’s GM Amy Winter said.
“There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before,” Nash said. “We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!”
The show will debut early 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here