*Since she televised her very public wedding on the TLC network, Niecy Nash just signed the ‘deed’ to her new eight-episode docu-series that will focus on the comedienne and her new husband, Jay Tucker.
With the new union, the pair has brought together Niecy’s three teenage kids, her mother and Jay’s sonaccording to Deadline.
“This series will reveal the journey of bringing a blended family together, and Niecy brings her heartfelt and often hysterical views of being a hard-working mom, wife and daughter,” TLC’s GM Amy Winter said.
“There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before,” Nash said. “We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!”
The show will debut early 2012.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here