*Since she televised her very public wedding on the TLC network, Niecy Nash just signed the ‘deed’ to her new eight-episode docu-series that will focus on the comedienne and her new husband, Jay Tucker.
With the new union, the pair has brought together Niecy’s three teenage kids, her mother and Jay’s sonaccording to Deadline.
“This series will reveal the journey of bringing a blended family together, and Niecy brings her heartfelt and often hysterical views of being a hard-working mom, wife and daughter,” TLC’s GM Amy Winter said.
“There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before,” Nash said. “We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!”
The show will debut early 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here