*Producer and musician Nile Rodgers is reportedly eyeing a move to Broadway after penning a musical.
The former member of Chic, who was given the all-clear earlier this year after undergoing treatment for cancer, tells Mojo magazine, “I’ve just written a show called Double Time. It’s a musical and I’m determined to take it to Broadway. I’ve been working on it for the last six years.
“It takes place in two time-periods simultaneously so it’s complicated but beautifully simple in its complexity which is something that I’ve strived to do all my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here