*Paramount has set the pre-Memorial Weekend date of May 17, 2013 for its much anticipated “Star Trek” sequel from writer/director J.J. Abrams (which is actually the 12th Star Trek film to hit theaters), reports Deadline.com. All key cast members will be returning, including Chris Pine and Zach Quinto and Zoe Saldana as a young Uhura. A title has yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Paula Patton is the leading lady in “Mission: Impossible 4 – Ghost Protocol,” her biggest role to date, and the trailer just went viral this week.
“Making ‘Mission: Impossible’ was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical,” she told Complex magazine.” Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise—it was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.”
Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here