*Paramount has set the pre-Memorial Weekend date of May 17, 2013 for its much anticipated “Star Trek” sequel from writer/director J.J. Abrams (which is actually the 12th Star Trek film to hit theaters), reports Deadline.com. All key cast members will be returning, including Chris Pine and Zach Quinto and Zoe Saldana as a young Uhura. A title has yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Paula Patton is the leading lady in “Mission: Impossible 4 – Ghost Protocol,” her biggest role to date, and the trailer just went viral this week.
“Making ‘Mission: Impossible’ was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical,” she told Complex magazine.” Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise—it was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.”
Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here