*Paramount has set the pre-Memorial Weekend date of May 17, 2013 for its much anticipated “Star Trek” sequel from writer/director J.J. Abrams (which is actually the 12th Star Trek film to hit theaters), reports Deadline.com. All key cast members will be returning, including Chris Pine and Zach Quinto and Zoe Saldana as a young Uhura. A title has yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Paula Patton is the leading lady in “Mission: Impossible 4 – Ghost Protocol,” her biggest role to date, and the trailer just went viral this week.
“Making ‘Mission: Impossible’ was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical,” she told Complex magazine.” Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise—it was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.”
Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here