*Paramount has set the pre-Memorial Weekend date of May 17, 2013 for its much anticipated “Star Trek” sequel from writer/director J.J. Abrams (which is actually the 12th Star Trek film to hit theaters), reports Deadline.com. All key cast members will be returning, including Chris Pine and Zach Quinto and Zoe Saldana as a young Uhura. A title has yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Paula Patton is the leading lady in “Mission: Impossible 4 – Ghost Protocol,” her biggest role to date, and the trailer just went viral this week.
“Making ‘Mission: Impossible’ was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical,” she told Complex magazine.” Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise—it was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.”
Watch the trailer below.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here