*Paramount has set the pre-Memorial Weekend date of May 17, 2013 for its much anticipated “Star Trek” sequel from writer/director J.J. Abrams (which is actually the 12th Star Trek film to hit theaters), reports Deadline.com. All key cast members will be returning, including Chris Pine and Zach Quinto and Zoe Saldana as a young Uhura. A title has yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, Paula Patton is the leading lady in “Mission: Impossible 4 – Ghost Protocol,” her biggest role to date, and the trailer just went viral this week.
“Making ‘Mission: Impossible’ was a dream come true. It challenged me as an actor because it’s so technical,” she told Complex magazine.” Any time you’re challenged you get better. I learned so much from working with Tom Cruise—it was remarkable. Also, I got to do my own stunts, and that felt more freeing than anything I’ve ever done. To be able to be that physical was exciting.”
Watch the trailer below.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here