*U.S. Congresswoman Laura Richardson (D-CA) joined National Black McDonald’s Operators Association Chair & CEO Roland Parrish (Left) and McDonald’s Owner/Operator Leroy G. Walker, Jr. during the recent 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards gala dinner held in Washington, D.C., at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
The National Black McDonald’s Operators Association was among a select group of business leaders recognized for their commitment to economic development in minority communities.
Mr. Parrish accepted the Economic Development award on the organization’s behalf. Currently McDonald’s USA purchases goods and services worth more than $5 billion annually from minority and women owned businesses.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here