*U.S. Congresswoman Laura Richardson (D-CA) joined National Black McDonald’s Operators Association Chair & CEO Roland Parrish (Left) and McDonald’s Owner/Operator Leroy G. Walker, Jr. during the recent 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards gala dinner held in Washington, D.C., at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
The National Black McDonald’s Operators Association was among a select group of business leaders recognized for their commitment to economic development in minority communities.
Mr. Parrish accepted the Economic Development award on the organization’s behalf. Currently McDonald’s USA purchases goods and services worth more than $5 billion annually from minority and women owned businesses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here