*U.S. Congresswoman Laura Richardson (D-CA) joined National Black McDonald’s Operators Association Chair & CEO Roland Parrish (Left) and McDonald’s Owner/Operator Leroy G. Walker, Jr. during the recent 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards gala dinner held in Washington, D.C., at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
The National Black McDonald’s Operators Association was among a select group of business leaders recognized for their commitment to economic development in minority communities.
Mr. Parrish accepted the Economic Development award on the organization’s behalf. Currently McDonald’s USA purchases goods and services worth more than $5 billion annually from minority and women owned businesses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here