*U.S. Congresswoman Laura Richardson (D-CA) joined National Black McDonald’s Operators Association Chair & CEO Roland Parrish (Left) and McDonald’s Owner/Operator Leroy G. Walker, Jr. during the recent 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards gala dinner held in Washington, D.C., at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
The National Black McDonald’s Operators Association was among a select group of business leaders recognized for their commitment to economic development in minority communities.
Mr. Parrish accepted the Economic Development award on the organization’s behalf. Currently McDonald’s USA purchases goods and services worth more than $5 billion annually from minority and women owned businesses.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here