*U.S. Congresswoman Laura Richardson (D-CA) joined National Black McDonald’s Operators Association Chair & CEO Roland Parrish (Left) and McDonald’s Owner/Operator Leroy G. Walker, Jr. during the recent 4th Annual Congressional Minority Business Awards gala dinner held in Washington, D.C., at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
The National Black McDonald’s Operators Association was among a select group of business leaders recognized for their commitment to economic development in minority communities.
Mr. Parrish accepted the Economic Development award on the organization’s behalf. Currently McDonald’s USA purchases goods and services worth more than $5 billion annually from minority and women owned businesses.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here