*Rihanna is already a spokesmodel for Emporio Armani’s underwear and jeans collection, and now the clothing line has her designing her own collection.
The singer has created a limited edition line that includes two T-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a black leather biker jacket and a bag.
One of the T-shirts features an emblem that combines Rihanna’s ‘R’ logo with the Emporio Armani eagle [see photo above]. The other, in a looser fit, features the outline of the singer’s face over an animal print background. The same mottled effect is repeated on the bucket-backpack in canvas with eco leather trim and pendant charm in branded metal.
The jeans are available in two cuts, skinny or Rihanna’s favorite – a “boyfriend” style but with a tight leg. Both come in blue stretch and washed black denim. To complete the look, the bandana belt the singer loves to wear on occasions as a hair band.
The lace underwear sets are available in two colors – cobalt blue and pearl grey. Lightweight bras or more constructed bras are also available. “Rihanna for Emporio Armani” is scripted on the straps and a small cameo of her face, the label and embossed logo feature on the fastening at the back.
The Rihanna For Emporio Armani Underwear and Rihanna for Armani Jeans lines will be available this month – just in time for Christmas.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here