*Rihanna is already a spokesmodel for Emporio Armani’s underwear and jeans collection, and now the clothing line has her designing her own collection.
The singer has created a limited edition line that includes two T-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a black leather biker jacket and a bag.
One of the T-shirts features an emblem that combines Rihanna’s ‘R’ logo with the Emporio Armani eagle [see photo above]. The other, in a looser fit, features the outline of the singer’s face over an animal print background. The same mottled effect is repeated on the bucket-backpack in canvas with eco leather trim and pendant charm in branded metal.
The jeans are available in two cuts, skinny or Rihanna’s favorite – a “boyfriend” style but with a tight leg. Both come in blue stretch and washed black denim. To complete the look, the bandana belt the singer loves to wear on occasions as a hair band.
The lace underwear sets are available in two colors – cobalt blue and pearl grey. Lightweight bras or more constructed bras are also available. “Rihanna for Emporio Armani” is scripted on the straps and a small cameo of her face, the label and embossed logo feature on the fastening at the back.
The Rihanna For Emporio Armani Underwear and Rihanna for Armani Jeans lines will be available this month – just in time for Christmas.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here