Eight-year-old Harli Jordean, who has been obsessed with marbles since he was six, turned his love for the shiny orbs into a bonafied business at 500 bucks a pop.
“Harli used to sleep with marbles under his pillow,” his mother, Tina, told the Daily Mail.
“The last thing he talks about before going to bed is marbles and they are the first things he mentions in the morning. His obsession became so big we started calling him the Marble King.”
It was Harli’s obsession with marbles that led him to the web, but he was disappointed to find that there was only a limited selection of his beloved toy.
That’s when the budding business mogul got the idea to start his own website, marbleking.co.uk.
Marble King is now bringing in thousands of dollars per year, with orders rolling in from as far as the U. S.
Harli’s mother and brother serve as “behind the scenes co-partners,” and the budding entrepreneur hopes to one day dominate the marble market, eventually becoming co-owner and even creating a brand of “Marble King” marbles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here