Eight-year-old Harli Jordean, who has been obsessed with marbles since he was six, turned his love for the shiny orbs into a bonafied business at 500 bucks a pop.
“Harli used to sleep with marbles under his pillow,” his mother, Tina, told the Daily Mail.
“The last thing he talks about before going to bed is marbles and they are the first things he mentions in the morning. His obsession became so big we started calling him the Marble King.”
It was Harli’s obsession with marbles that led him to the web, but he was disappointed to find that there was only a limited selection of his beloved toy.
That’s when the budding business mogul got the idea to start his own website, marbleking.co.uk.
Marble King is now bringing in thousands of dollars per year, with orders rolling in from as far as the U. S.
Harli’s mother and brother serve as “behind the scenes co-partners,” and the budding entrepreneur hopes to one day dominate the marble market, eventually becoming co-owner and even creating a brand of “Marble King” marbles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here