*Despite with the rumors say, it turns out that The Game is not a suspect in the Jomo ‘RoseMo’ Zambia murder. Zambia, affiliated with Atl rapper Gucci Mane, was gunned down on Wednesday (Nov. 2) night in Inglewood, Calif. He was 26.
The accusation came shortly after Zambia got in a Twitter beef with Game. The confrontation ended with Zambia claiming he knocked out the Compton rapper in front of his (The Game’s) little son at the Fox Hills Mall (in Culver City, CA).
But a similar Twitter brawl took place between the now deceased rapper and Inglewood emcee Boskoe, who he was later filmed assaulting.
Gabriel De La Torre, detective with the Inglewood Police Department, told the L.A. Times that it is unlikely the murder is in anyway linked to the alleged fight with Game.
“Our investigation is leading us in a different direction,” said De La Torre.
Watch below to see RoseMo brag to the camera about putting The game to sleep. Warning, NSFW and excessive use of the N-word:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here