*TMZ is reporting that singer Tionne Watkins, a.k.a. T-Boz of TLC, has filed for bankruptcy.
According to docs filed last month in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, T-Boz owes creditors $768,642.99 — mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house, the website reports.
The documents also show she takes in $11,700 per month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821.
Although TLC had ten top ten singles, four number one singles, four multi-platinum albums and four Grammy Awards, T-Boz only earns $1,200/month in royalties, according to TMZ.
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here