*TMZ is reporting that singer Tionne Watkins, a.k.a. T-Boz of TLC, has filed for bankruptcy.
According to docs filed last month in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, T-Boz owes creditors $768,642.99 — mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house, the website reports.
The documents also show she takes in $11,700 per month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821.
Although TLC had ten top ten singles, four number one singles, four multi-platinum albums and four Grammy Awards, T-Boz only earns $1,200/month in royalties, according to TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here