*TMZ is reporting that singer Tionne Watkins, a.k.a. T-Boz of TLC, has filed for bankruptcy.
According to docs filed last month in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, T-Boz owes creditors $768,642.99 — mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house, the website reports.
The documents also show she takes in $11,700 per month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821.
Although TLC had ten top ten singles, four number one singles, four multi-platinum albums and four Grammy Awards, T-Boz only earns $1,200/month in royalties, according to TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here