The singer posted photos of herself attached to an IV on Twitter.
According to reports, she was admitted to a hospital in Sweden and ended up canceling a show in Malmo.
She then posted the photo and apologized for missing the event. But this wasn’t her first time to the hospital during a tour. Again while in Europe, she was rushed to the hospital before a concert in Switzerland. But she recovered quickly and returned in time to make it happen on stage.
This time, she was hit with a bout of the flu.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she stated.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here