The singer posted photos of herself attached to an IV on Twitter.
According to reports, she was admitted to a hospital in Sweden and ended up canceling a show in Malmo.
She then posted the photo and apologized for missing the event. But this wasn’t her first time to the hospital during a tour. Again while in Europe, she was rushed to the hospital before a concert in Switzerland. But she recovered quickly and returned in time to make it happen on stage.
This time, she was hit with a bout of the flu.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she stated.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here