The singer posted photos of herself attached to an IV on Twitter.
According to reports, she was admitted to a hospital in Sweden and ended up canceling a show in Malmo.
She then posted the photo and apologized for missing the event. But this wasn’t her first time to the hospital during a tour. Again while in Europe, she was rushed to the hospital before a concert in Switzerland. But she recovered quickly and returned in time to make it happen on stage.
This time, she was hit with a bout of the flu.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here