The singer posted photos of herself attached to an IV on Twitter.
According to reports, she was admitted to a hospital in Sweden and ended up canceling a show in Malmo.
She then posted the photo and apologized for missing the event. But this wasn’t her first time to the hospital during a tour. Again while in Europe, she was rushed to the hospital before a concert in Switzerland. But she recovered quickly and returned in time to make it happen on stage.
This time, she was hit with a bout of the flu.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here