The singer posted photos of herself attached to an IV on Twitter.
According to reports, she was admitted to a hospital in Sweden and ended up canceling a show in Malmo.
She then posted the photo and apologized for missing the event. But this wasn’t her first time to the hospital during a tour. Again while in Europe, she was rushed to the hospital before a concert in Switzerland. But she recovered quickly and returned in time to make it happen on stage.
This time, she was hit with a bout of the flu.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” she stated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here