*New X Factor judge Kelly Rowland got out of her sick bed in London to accept the award for top TV Personality at last night’s Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards.
The Destiny’s Child star, 30, has been battling a viral infection while serving as a judge on the UK’s “The X Factor.” The illness forced her to pull out of last weekend’s live shows.
While on the red carpet, Rowland may have slipped up and revealed that her best friend Beyonce is having a girl.
“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They made a little bundle of love. I’m so excited for them,” Rowland told U.K. news agency Bang Showbiz. “I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyoncé at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled, but she will be very well looked-after.”
So far, there’s yet to be an official statement from the couple on the sex of the little one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here