*New X Factor judge Kelly Rowland got out of her sick bed in London to accept the award for top TV Personality at last night’s Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards.
The Destiny’s Child star, 30, has been battling a viral infection while serving as a judge on the UK’s “The X Factor.” The illness forced her to pull out of last weekend’s live shows.
While on the red carpet, Rowland may have slipped up and revealed that her best friend Beyonce is having a girl.
“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They made a little bundle of love. I’m so excited for them,” Rowland told U.K. news agency Bang Showbiz. “I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyoncé at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled, but she will be very well looked-after.”
So far, there’s yet to be an official statement from the couple on the sex of the little one.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here