*New X Factor judge Kelly Rowland got out of her sick bed in London to accept the award for top TV Personality at last night’s Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards.
The Destiny’s Child star, 30, has been battling a viral infection while serving as a judge on the UK’s “The X Factor.” The illness forced her to pull out of last weekend’s live shows.
While on the red carpet, Rowland may have slipped up and revealed that her best friend Beyonce is having a girl.
“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They made a little bundle of love. I’m so excited for them,” Rowland told U.K. news agency Bang Showbiz. “I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyoncé at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled, but she will be very well looked-after.”
So far, there’s yet to be an official statement from the couple on the sex of the little one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here