*New X Factor judge Kelly Rowland got out of her sick bed in London to accept the award for top TV Personality at last night’s Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards.
The Destiny’s Child star, 30, has been battling a viral infection while serving as a judge on the UK’s “The X Factor.” The illness forced her to pull out of last weekend’s live shows.
While on the red carpet, Rowland may have slipped up and revealed that her best friend Beyonce is having a girl.
“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They made a little bundle of love. I’m so excited for them,” Rowland told U.K. news agency Bang Showbiz. “I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyoncé at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoiled, but she will be very well looked-after.”
So far, there’s yet to be an official statement from the couple on the sex of the little one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here