The romantic rumor was started by Media Take Out, which reported that Raye and Jones have been quietly dating for a while before Jones allegedly popped the question. Raye has occasionally been spotted at Jones’ Gardena, CA church.
It is also reported that the two were even shopping a reality show to the networks called “Keeping up with the Joneses.” The show would star Jones, who is the brother of singer Grace Jones. He has apparently expressed interest in aspirations beyond the pulpit.
But one of LisaRaye’s representatives stated that the rumor is false and is quoted as saying, “That is not correct, she is not engaged.”
LisaRaye also seemed to be surprised by the rumor and wrote on Twitter:
“Come on y’all. If I was engaged you would see a ring first of all, and it wouldn’t be a secret because I would be happy.”
So much for rumors.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here