The romantic rumor was started by Media Take Out, which reported that Raye and Jones have been quietly dating for a while before Jones allegedly popped the question. Raye has occasionally been spotted at Jones’ Gardena, CA church.
It is also reported that the two were even shopping a reality show to the networks called “Keeping up with the Joneses.” The show would star Jones, who is the brother of singer Grace Jones. He has apparently expressed interest in aspirations beyond the pulpit.
But one of LisaRaye’s representatives stated that the rumor is false and is quoted as saying, “That is not correct, she is not engaged.”
LisaRaye also seemed to be surprised by the rumor and wrote on Twitter:
“Come on y’all. If I was engaged you would see a ring first of all, and it wouldn’t be a secret because I would be happy.”
So much for rumors.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here