The romantic rumor was started by Media Take Out, which reported that Raye and Jones have been quietly dating for a while before Jones allegedly popped the question. Raye has occasionally been spotted at Jones’ Gardena, CA church.
It is also reported that the two were even shopping a reality show to the networks called “Keeping up with the Joneses.” The show would star Jones, who is the brother of singer Grace Jones. He has apparently expressed interest in aspirations beyond the pulpit.
But one of LisaRaye’s representatives stated that the rumor is false and is quoted as saying, “That is not correct, she is not engaged.”
LisaRaye also seemed to be surprised by the rumor and wrote on Twitter:
“Come on y’all. If I was engaged you would see a ring first of all, and it wouldn’t be a secret because I would be happy.”
So much for rumors.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here