The romantic rumor was started by Media Take Out, which reported that Raye and Jones have been quietly dating for a while before Jones allegedly popped the question. Raye has occasionally been spotted at Jones’ Gardena, CA church.
It is also reported that the two were even shopping a reality show to the networks called “Keeping up with the Joneses.” The show would star Jones, who is the brother of singer Grace Jones. He has apparently expressed interest in aspirations beyond the pulpit.
But one of LisaRaye’s representatives stated that the rumor is false and is quoted as saying, “That is not correct, she is not engaged.”
LisaRaye also seemed to be surprised by the rumor and wrote on Twitter:
“Come on y’all. If I was engaged you would see a ring first of all, and it wouldn’t be a secret because I would be happy.”
So much for rumors.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here