The romantic rumor was started by Media Take Out, which reported that Raye and Jones have been quietly dating for a while before Jones allegedly popped the question. Raye has occasionally been spotted at Jones’ Gardena, CA church.
It is also reported that the two were even shopping a reality show to the networks called “Keeping up with the Joneses.” The show would star Jones, who is the brother of singer Grace Jones. He has apparently expressed interest in aspirations beyond the pulpit.
But one of LisaRaye’s representatives stated that the rumor is false and is quoted as saying, “That is not correct, she is not engaged.”
LisaRaye also seemed to be surprised by the rumor and wrote on Twitter:
“Come on y’all. If I was engaged you would see a ring first of all, and it wouldn’t be a secret because I would be happy.”
So much for rumors.
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here