The two are talking about a concert.
“We are definitely discussing [a concert,]” Simmons told Billboard.biz. “We’re definitely looking to make a huge impact. We’re actively working for permits. We’ll have one in our hands soon.”
Simmons also defended his friend who produced the “Occupy All Streets” T-shirts that were quickly taken off the Rocawear website.
“Jay-Z didn’t make a T-shirt [that said] ‘F— the Bums on the Street,'” said Simmons. “What’s wrong with selling goodness? You should sell things you’re happy about. You should sell products that you’re inspired by, that promote lasting and stable well-being.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here