The two are talking about a concert.
“We are definitely discussing [a concert,]” Simmons told Billboard.biz. “We’re definitely looking to make a huge impact. We’re actively working for permits. We’ll have one in our hands soon.”
Simmons also defended his friend who produced the “Occupy All Streets” T-shirts that were quickly taken off the Rocawear website.
“Jay-Z didn’t make a T-shirt [that said] ‘F— the Bums on the Street,'” said Simmons. “What’s wrong with selling goodness? You should sell things you’re happy about. You should sell products that you’re inspired by, that promote lasting and stable well-being.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Read Book at Beyonce Concert Explains; Reveals Title
- Video of Prince’s Emergency Landing in Illinois Released (Watch)
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers, Grace Gealey Share Honeymoon Pics from Europe
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here