The two are talking about a concert.
“We are definitely discussing [a concert,]” Simmons told Billboard.biz. “We’re definitely looking to make a huge impact. We’re actively working for permits. We’ll have one in our hands soon.”
Simmons also defended his friend who produced the “Occupy All Streets” T-shirts that were quickly taken off the Rocawear website.
“Jay-Z didn’t make a T-shirt [that said] ‘F— the Bums on the Street,'” said Simmons. “What’s wrong with selling goodness? You should sell things you’re happy about. You should sell products that you’re inspired by, that promote lasting and stable well-being.”
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here