*Last Monday after being visited by her assistant, Justice, Shar Jackson found him hanging from a tree at her Corona, California home.
According to report at PerezHilton.com, Justice was “drinking and getting emotional” during the visit. He then stormed out of the house and didn’t return for several hours
Concerned, Jackson searched for him and soon found him hanging from a tree in her gated community. She cut him down and tried to revive him, but he was too far gone to be saved. Her eldest son and cousin were by her side during the whole ordeal.
Paramedics pronounced him dead on the scene.
Jackson is currently taking Valium to cope with the stress.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here